Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Anyone looking for a turbo? CPO? 2012?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 02:54 PM
deilenberger
Banned

Received 1,140 Likes on 758 Posts
Default Anyone looking for a turbo? CPO? 2012?

No idea if it is as good as it looks, I know nothing about the dealer or the car aside from what I read.. but it does have PTV and PDCC apparently

What's missing is adaptive cruise and Burmester.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202354487962?ul_noapp=true

It would have looked better if it had the black trim option (like mine..) but for stealth fun - it's hard to beat an all-white turbo. Cops never even look at mine..
Old 06-29-2018, 03:28 PM
CarGuyNVA
Drifting

Received 162 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by deilenberger
No idea if it is as good as it looks, I know nothing about the dealer or the car aside from what I read.. but it does have PTV and PDCC apparently

What's missing is adaptive cruise and Burmester.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202354487962?ul_noapp=true

It would have looked better if it had the black trim option (like mine..) but for stealth fun - it's hard to beat an all-white turbo. Cops never even look at mine..
Wow, nice one...low mileage for a 2012 too. Looks like a great find for someone despite the lack of ACC/PAS and the Burmester. Neither of those options would be deal breakers to me, given the other content of this one...plus it's got the 'must have' CPO!

The OEM black window trim can be added for about $650 parts & labor. It's already got the tinted tail lights and the sport exhaust tips.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:45 PM
Matador1
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Just stumbled onto this post. I just bought this car. It does have Adaptive Cruise but no Burmester. It also comes with a set of 20" RS Spider Winter Wheel set and it's a CPO car. Couldn't pass on it. They should be shipping it to Oregon this week.
Old 08-27-2018, 08:29 PM
deilenberger
Banned

Received 1,140 Likes on 758 Posts

Originally Posted by Matador1
Just stumbled onto this post. I just bought this car. It does have Adaptive Cruise but no Burmester. It also comes with a set of 20" RS Spider Winter Wheel set and it's a CPO car. Couldn't pass on it. They should be shipping it to Oregon this week.
Congrats - great looking car. Love the flat-finish wood inside.. I haven't seen that before. And the 2 tone interior is great. Those seats won't heat the interior up from the sun, while the black dash will prevent the usual glare seen when the dash is the light leather color. VERY NICE!
Old 08-27-2018, 08:36 PM
Matador1
Advanced

Thanks Don. We will be taking it to Laguna Seca for the Rennsport Reunion in Sept. Should be a fun road trip.
Old 08-28-2018, 09:39 AM
CarGuyNVA
Drifting

Received 162 Likes on 126 Posts

Thanks Don. We will be taking it to Laguna Seca for the Rennsport Reunion in Sept. Should be a fun road trip.
That is awesome, have a great time! And congrats on a fantastic CTT, enjoy it!
Old 08-28-2018, 10:01 AM
TXCOMT
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And for those of us mugs who have to work that weekend, please tell us what we missed! Sure wish we could take the wife's '14 S from Texas out that way...guess we'll have to live vicariously through you. Have fun!

TXCOMT
Old 08-29-2018, 02:30 AM
John Clabby
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Congrats on the purchase! I saw and briefly test drove this car a couple of weeks ago, ended up buying a different vehicle but you'll absolute love this. That interior is gorgeous 😍
Old 08-29-2018, 01:19 PM
Matador1
Advanced

Originally Posted by John Clabby
Congrats on the purchase! I saw and briefly test drove this car a couple of weeks ago, ended up buying a different vehicle but you'll absolute love this. That interior is gorgeous 😍
Thanks John. I have to ask why you didn't pull the trigger on this car and what did you decide to purchase.
Old 08-29-2018, 01:34 PM
John Clabby
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks John. I have to ask why you didn't pull the trigger on this car and what did you decide to purchase.
I ended up in a CTT, but an '11 with 60k miles and a few less options, though thankfully PDCC/PTV/PCCB. Came in at $15k cheaper than this and because I drive tons of miles (3.5k in the two weeks I've owned it) and won't own it out of CPO anyway, it made no sense for me to pay the premium for the newer and lower mileage example.

My black interior is nice, but wow this car was gorgeous. I also don't have the ACC or pano roof unfortunately, but again just couldn't justify the cost to myself. Can't say I regret my decision because I fell in love with my car, but coming across this post definitely made me a bit jealous. It was the first CTT that I saw and drove, and it immediately sold me on buying one.
Old 08-29-2018, 01:43 PM
Matador1
Advanced

Congrats John, it sounds like you got the the CTT that works best for you. Enjoy!

Quick Reply: Anyone looking for a turbo? CPO? 2012?