Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Air suspension problems

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 04:52 PM
GRA-2
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive checked a splices and nothing looks corroded I'm pretty sure the leak is very recent as everything looks new under there.
Could there be anything in the rear left hand side footwell? Admittedly I did manage to get a litre of wine spilt due to 2 bottles rolling off the seat when I braked and one of them smashing. This was a few months ago mind. I'm struggling to pull the rear carpet and don't want to break anything trying.
Failing that any further suggestions before I give in to paying a lot of money to the garage? I have a week before the car is needed for a Christmas getaway
Old 12-16-2015, 06:05 AM
GRA-2
Advanced

I now have a second hand control unit due to arrive tomorrow paid £200 which I guess is a lot less than buying new, hopefully it will fix the problem.
Do I just leave keys out of the ignition, swap the 2 plugs over to the new control unit and start the engine - or will it need coding?
I dont have durametric so any calibration would need to be done later on at the garage.
I also don't want to do anything to upset the engine ECU so thought best to check..
Thanks again!
Old 02-24-2016, 11:56 AM
4tw_garage
AutoX

So did you ever fix this problem?

Was it the Control Module or anything else?

Cheers,

Quick Reply: Air suspension problems