Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where to look for part sizing/specs.

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Church
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to look for part sizing/specs.

Is there any place were I can find the full dimensions of the front and rear rotors of various Cayenne Brake packages? I'm looking for Thickness, Diameter, Centerbore and hat depth. I'm looking to build something using cayenne S red calipers and possibly the rotors.

All I can find is that the fronts are a 32mm thick rotor with either A 330, or 350mm diameter from this forum, but I'd love to see it in writing from a Porsche OEM source.
Old 10-03-2015, 12:41 PM
wrinkledpants
Three Wheelin'

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

For the 955 chassis, there are 3 brake options. A 380mm 2-piece rotor with slightly larger caliper from the Turbo S (or Turbo with the power package), the 350mm 1-piece rotor found on the Turbo (these are red), and the 330mm 1-piece kit found on the S and the V6 model (these aren't red). The 330mm kit is also found on the Touareg, so if you're looking to go used with your kit - you'll spend less if you find them off a Touareg.

No idea on the bore. I'd think it's a common measurement, though, since many Audi guys bolt on the 330mm brake size with no rotor modification; just different caliper mounting hardware. ECS has a few brake upgrade kits for the Audi guys using Porsche brakes - so you may reach out to them for that info.

Quick Reply: Where to look for part sizing/specs.