Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

:: ECS Tuning :: IPD Intake Plenum |Luggage Compartment Liner |Pipercross Air Filter

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 04:35 PM
ECS Tuning
Former Vendor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default :: ECS Tuning :: IPD Intake Plenum |Luggage Compartment Liner |Pipercross Air Filter

This innovative “Y” diversion area of the IPD Plenums split and channel intake air flow, reducing air flow turbulence and increasing air flow velocity. This superior design ultimately results in considerable power gains throughout the horsepower (up to 30 hp )and torque (up to 32 ft/lb) curves.

Click Here for more information

Fits: Porsche Cayenne Turbo and Turbo S ('03-'06)

Turn the sports car of SUVs into a weekend workhorse with this rugged luggage compartment liner. Light but durable, this tailored mat with raised lip fits wall-to-wall to protect your carpeting from dirt and liquid spillage.

Easy-in; easy out, use this convenient cargo liner one day; hose it off and store it the next.

*Also fits all 957 models

All engine performance starts with air. Gobs of air, filtered to protect internal engine surfaces from abrasion. That's why European motorsport racing teams have relied on Pipercross Performance Air Filters for a quarter century.

Washable and reusable, a Pipercross may be the last filter you buy for your Cayenne.

Fits: 955/957 (V6 requires one, all V8's require two)
Old 09-30-2014, 04:44 PM
mdistel
Instructor

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

In the market for a trunk liner for my 09 but shipping priced out at $57 to my zip and it seems crazy to pay more for shipping then the product. I'm just around the corner in NE Ohio but perhaps this is shipping from overseas.

Mark
Old 09-30-2014, 06:28 PM
ECS Tuning
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by mdistel
In the market for a trunk liner for my 09 but shipping priced out at $57 to my zip and it seems crazy to pay more for shipping then the product. I'm just around the corner in NE Ohio but perhaps this is shipping from overseas.

Mark
It's coming from right here in Wadsworth, Ohio. I will look into further and send you a PM about it tomorrow Mark.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:57 AM
westy66
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought it was determined the IPD plenum was snake oil and produced minimal if any hp gains. I'm surprised you guys are also touting the (up to) 30hp increase. Have you guys tried to dyno this piece? I live in cleveland I'll volunteer my turbo!
Old 10-02-2014, 09:03 PM
hahnmgh63
Three Wheelin'

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts

I have the IPD intake and it obviously doesn't product a 30hp increase. Maybe 5 or 10bhp. It is a much better piece than OEM (should be for the price). I replaced mine when it started to delaminate but I also only paid 1/2 price for mine, at that it was still overpriced. Now that the OEM plastic pieces have gotten so cheap from Porsche I would definitely go that way if I was to do it again.
P.S. I'm saying 5 or 10bhp on a '06 Turbo S which already is starting at 520bhp. The intake tract on the IPD piece is much smoother and has a better Y-split to guide the air much better than the stock piece which has almost nothing as far as a guide goes but it costs ten times the price and for that you can buy cat bypasses or something.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:34 PM
ECS Tuning
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by westy66
Have you guys tried to dyno this piece? I live in cleveland I'll volunteer my turbo!
We have not dyno tested the plenums, but we would love to see someone do a before & after dyno with a Cayenne Turbo. IPD does offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy with the performance.

Quick Reply: :: ECS Tuning :: IPD Intake Plenum |Luggage Compartment Liner |Pipercross Air Filter