Sponsored by:

I'm a week in with my P!G

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 11:46 PM
tmoeller
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm a week in with my P!G

and thus far, I absolutely love it. I'm not close to understanding all the little things, and coming from an M3 I still have NO idea where the edges of the car are with relation to things around it, but I really enjoy driving it. My wife asked me to floor it on the highway yesterday...thing dropped 3! gears and went to redline immediately......sounded great.....

Looks like I'm gonna develop some kind of bizarre love relationship with an SUV, something I never considered possible.

ltc....the wheels...mine is the one we were discussiing whether the "titanium" edition wheels were offered......I'm a bit color blind....to my eye they look to be titan metallic like the rest of the car....are the titanium edition wheels that color? One has a scratch on it, and I wanna fix it.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:51 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

From up here in the cheap seats, those look like wheels of a **** P!g, not from a standard 04 P!g.

But then again, I never owned a Cayenne, so don't listen to anything that I say.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:03 PM
deilenberger
Banned

Received 1,160 Likes on 767 Posts

The **** wheels have a silver outer rim and the spokes are painted a darker silver (the Titanium color).. they are two tone rims, and that's what people spotted in your photos. Since you have one scratched rim, would you want to swap a good one for my scratched rim (damn carwash in CA this summer..)? That way if you out them on the same side of your P!G people wouldn't notice as much.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:28 PM
tmoeller
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yep, that's what I have. I like em! And no, I do not think I'll trade you a good one for a scratched one. Call me crazy (and you won't be the first)
Old 02-24-2012, 12:06 AM
deilenberger
Banned

Received 1,160 Likes on 767 Posts

CRAZZZZZZZZY...

Quick Reply: I'm a week in with my P!G