Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where would I find more info. regarding the '08 model?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 07:54 PM
BostonDMD
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Where would I find more info. regarding the '08 model?

I am interested in an S model with the hitch and pasm options, do you think they will be included in the launch models?

Ltc, what is the word on the street?
Old 12-14-2006, 08:31 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Your dealer should be receiving the order guides/options list soon.
If you're not in a rush, you can simply tell your dealer to 'hold' an order spot for you and specify your exact configuration when they are accepting orders.

I do not know the configuration of the launch vehicles at this time (sorry, I haven't been in Germany for a while now), although there should be some S models with PASM and Hitch, as they are currently available (not on allocation) and were fairly popular items (most Cayenne owners got the 1D6 towing package but never even use it).

Being in North Andover, I would guess that Alfie at Ira Porsche is your closest dealer. He is also a rennlist member and Ira is a rennlist sponsor.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:58 PM
BostonDMD
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
Your dealer should be receiving the order guides/options list soon.
If you're not in a rush, you can simply tell your dealer to 'hold' an order spot for you and specify your exact configuration when they are accepting orders.

I do not know the configuration of the launch vehicles at this time (sorry, I haven't been in Germany for a while now), although there should be some S models with PASM and Hitch, as they are currently available (not on allocation) and were fairly popular items (most Cayenne owners got the 1D6 towing package but never even use it).

Being in North Andover, I would guess that Alfie at Ira Porsche is your closest dealer. He is also a rennlist member and Ira is a rennlist sponsor.
Lewis, as usual, you came thru again.

Thanks.
Old 12-15-2006, 12:35 AM
GM Austin
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can see a 2008 Cayenne Pricelist here:

LINK

Quick Reply: Where would I find more info. regarding the '08 model?