Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 11:43 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by JARO
Sort of hoping the RS4 turns out to be a nice ride or the M3...when are you going to get out of your Cayenne? when it blows up on you?
I'm 99% sure you will LOVE the RS4 sedan (don't ask....business trip to Germany, late night, black mule, Autobahn, wasn't REALLY supposed to).

Me and my Cayenne....long story. It's a race to the grave....Cayenne first I hope.
IF the damned thing didn't throw so many "!", decide to have complete lighting failures, has wiper blades that sounds like an elephant dragging its *** across sandpaper......and the latest.....and my personal favorite:

"The car changes from low level to normal level at a stop when you take your foot off the brake".............

then maybe I'd consider keeping it....but then again, how could I possibly replace a car that ALWAYS keeps me guessing everytime I turn the key

My wife refuses to drive the thing, I think she hates it more than I do......hmmn, never saw that coming.
Old 12-30-2005, 12:16 AM
JARO
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good one...sometimes I wish wife hated me and just walked away...leaving me with all the money and ability to be free....and buy all the cars I want....bloody hell...I need to get a life...worried too much about that frickin beast...next time something pukes I might loose it..it is little things but they get to me...at leat I get to drive a C230 as a loaner since my dealer also sells MB....few dealers offered to pay me 40k for it as trade in...perhaps I should take it and ruuuuunnn huh?
Old 12-30-2005, 12:42 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Do whatever makes you happy.
$40K + whatever out of pocket...if that makes sense and it's a car you want, then why not.

Don't worry about leaving us behind......we'll be OK.
Old 12-30-2005, 01:38 PM
Grssypond
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am interested in an extended warranty. Now @28k miles, 14k in last 8 months. So I am interested at this pace. 2004 CTT. What is the 'offer'??

Quick Reply: Please read if interested in extended warranty