Sponsored by:

ltc forum resignation NOT accepted....

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 10:29 PM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ltc forum resignation NOT accepted....

Originally Posted by ltc
Sorry, forgot to answer you before I signed off. Yes, it does make me feel better, kind of like a blankie and a cup of warm milk... another post... Agreed, so with that gentlmen, I bid you a fond farewell. I am glad that I was able to bring some life and humor to the forum....and the receipe for Purplesaurus Rex KoolAid, but I can no longer allow myself to be the victim of my own foolishness with the Cayenne. We now return you to your normally scheduled programming.......... Thank You and Good Night
Sorry, your resignation is not accepted. Kind of like a military commission, you serve at the pleasure of the President. And he whispered to me (and others) that you bring too much to the table.. and those who would say otherwise are not wise. Besides if one post on the forum questions your intelligence or a bully in the technical playground said "go home", I don't think your nature is to SO DON'T.

Keep the Kool-Aid inspired wit coming!*

* any use of the ! is purely coincidental and in no way reflects PAG's approval or disapproval of content contained herein. Should an accidental ! appear, we apologize and all legal remedies will be found to delete the ! from the forum until a proper fix to ! errors has been found so help us God.
Old 08-18-2005, 10:31 PM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 965 Likes on 589 Posts

He's only gone racing this weekend- he'll be back!

Quick Reply: ltc forum resignation NOT accepted....