Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mud flaps on 04 CTT painted to match - pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 10:43 PM
bansasn
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Hmm...I like the natural look better. IMO its clady looking.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:28 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 1,928 Likes on 1,167 Posts

Originally Posted by versachi
Hi Chuck,
I just picked up my Mud Flaps as well and of course no instruction!!(
would you please help me out and let me know where those bars in the package belongs to?
did you paint the flaps yourself? any advise on how to make the paint last longer since it is rubber or there is no problem? also have you update your navigation to 2007-2008 version?
Thanks, Henry
This thread is from 2004, Chuck has since sold his Porsche's although he still may have his Panamera Turbo but I haven't seen him around lately.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:05 AM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Just for information only. All of the body colored mudflaps that were done failed very soon after they were done and looked worse that when they started.

I tried to find pix but failed, it was a long time ago
Old 11-29-2012, 09:20 PM
versachi
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mudman2
Just for information only. All of the body colored mudflaps that were done failed very soon after they were done and looked worse that when they started.

I tried to find pix but failed, it was a long time ago
Thanks Mike and Cobalt for quick reply.
@ Cobalt, I asked Mike about this before so I was wondering if you can help me out?! I need the CD # 2 of Navigation update Part number 000.044.901.21package (which is the West USA map update) i can't find mine and just moved to CA! i think it is a 2007 or 2008 version.
do you have a back up copy or can you please make me one? or any idea where to start? i am willing to pay for your time, shipping and etc and send you a paypal payment or how ever you want, please advise so we can get in touch for detail, I thank you in advance for your help.
Henry
Old 11-30-2012, 10:47 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 1,928 Likes on 1,167 Posts

Originally Posted by versachi
Thanks Mike and Cobalt for quick reply.
@ Cobalt, I asked Mike about this before so I was wondering if you can help me out?! I need the CD # 2 of Navigation update Part number 000.044.901.21package (which is the West USA map update) i can't find mine and just moved to CA! i think it is a 2007 or 2008 version.
do you have a back up copy or can you please make me one? or any idea where to start? i am willing to pay for your time, shipping and etc and send you a paypal payment or how ever you want, please advise so we can get in touch for detail, I thank you in advance for your help.
Henry
Henry,

I am, always happy to help out however, I believe my disc won't work on your system. IIRC they came out with the improved DVD nav system in 2005. My '04 uses the older CD system. I don't believe they are compatible. If I am mistaken let me know and we can see what can be done. Meanwhile I will look at my disc for a part number.

Best luck with the new home.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:40 PM
versachi
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear Cobalt, Thanks again.
I also have a 04 Cayenne with CD base Navigation, so our system are the same, so if you get a chance please look at your CD map to see what is the release date or version? I believe Porsche made only 2 release of CD map for PCM 2.0, the original witch was 2004 (3Cds) and the updated one which was 2007 (7Cds). I thank you in advance for your time and feel free to write me back at henrysd@gmail.com Henry

Quick Reply: Mud flaps on 04 CTT painted to match - pics