Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cayenne S or Cayenne Turbo?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 11:13 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,300 Likes on 1,359 Posts

Thanks for the link, There appear to be quite a number out there.

Alfie,

I thought they were standard also. I looked at the spec sheet on the green one that the salesman said had no memory function yet the spec sheet says it has it. I am confused, It looks like a need a new salesman or dealership.

I will definitely call you once I can get my wife to commit to what she wants. Everyone speaks very highly about your commitment to your customers. I believe if I am correct by what I have read congratulations are in order on your wedding.

Anyhow my wife just called and started talking to me about the Audi A8L. (she says it's her job to drive me crazy, I think she is taking it to seriously ) I really want the CT but since it will be her car primarily I will give her a chance to think it out.

By the way I was told the 05's were not coming out until Late August-Sept, yet everyone appears to have inventory already?
Old 07-26-2004, 11:26 AM
Alfie
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the congrats, yesterday was the three month anniversary..awwwwwww... When a vehicle is in our inventory, even if it is waay out in the future, we can have it show on the website. Ira Porsche-Audi is also the largest Audi dealership in the Boston region, so I have a great inventory of A8's also. Great car, just very different than the Cayenne Turbo(or S). I also have two new Rs6's in stock, which might be a great compromise for you two...

Give me a call when y ou get a chance.

THanks

Quick Reply: Cayenne S or Cayenne Turbo?