Sponsored by:

Air Suspension Fault

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 01:49 AM
zkee89
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Air Suspension Fault

Have been receiving the "Air Suspension Workshop" fault for a few weeks now and rebuilt the compressor. I put it all back together and drove around the block a few times, but the warning never went away. I cleared it with ICARSOFT POR II and it immediately came back on. I then scanned the suspension for faults and got the "1769 - Vehicle Level Sensor, Front Right" and a "1772 - Signal Lead for Pressure Sensor". She does lower and raise very well now, should a calibration be complete before changing the level sensor? I have owned her for a few weeks now and am attempting to learn as much as possible about this vehicle. I searched through this forum and have not seen a DIY on changing the leveling sensor.

2004/955

Advice is greatly appreciated!
Old 08-16-2018, 01:02 PM
thesteve
Burning Brakes

Received 140 Likes on 106 Posts

Hi, I just found this from a search.
I recently started getting "workshop bla bla bla" messages about the air suspension, after which the car throws up its hands and refuses to change the height.
I know nothing is wrong but a sensor signal not being seen for a split second, because all is well if I turn the engine off and restart.
My question is, can you point me towards how I can get the scan tool/software you use? I have an 03 turbo.
Thanks,
Steve

Quick Reply: Air Suspension Fault