Sponsored by:

Urgent Help Needed PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 01:43 PM
Warehouse33.net
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Boxzilla
Dittio. Warehouse33. Bought from them before..... nice guy, fast shipping and good price!
Thank You!

-Jason
Old 05-02-2017, 08:33 PM
jeff spahn
Rennlist Member

Received 382 Likes on 220 Posts

This is a super easy replacement. I did one the first time in under three hours never having worked on a boxter before (lots of 928 time). Don't forget to vent the system though or you'll throw an overheat light.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:46 PM
San Rensho
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff spahn
This is a super easy replacement. I did one the first time in under three hours never having worked on a boxter before (lots of 928 time). Don't forget to vent the system though or you'll throw an overheat light.
And I would recommend you replace the motor mount at the same time. The two repairs complement each other. To replace the wp you need to remove the large coolant hoses to drain the coolant.

Once you remove the hoses then removing the motor mount is a breeze. Lower the motor slightly remove the motor mount and now you can get at all the wp bolts very easily. You can torque them all with a torque wrench.

Then bolt up the new mm and you hopefully never have to replace the wp and mm ever again

Quick Reply: Urgent Help Needed PLEASE