Sponsored by:

Cars-n-Coffee Nashville for 2012; new location

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 03:57 PM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Cars-n-Coffee Nashville for 2012; new location

Official notice came out today. This will be a weekly (Sat. morning) event through Nov. this year.

Please come out for the first Cars & Coffee for 2012 – Saturday, March 24th.

Time: 8am- until the last vehicle leaves
Place:* NEW LOCATION 633 Frazier Drive, Franklin. (the Carmike Thoroughbred 20 Theater parking lot closest to McDonald’s)* More room to add participants. It is also only about π mile from the old Carrabas Restaurant location

Refreshment opportunities:* Bread & Co and McDonalds are a few hundred yards from event or *the old Starbucks is across Cool Springs Blvd. (1/4 mile)

Housekeeping notes: *
Don’t forget to bring your folding chair so you can eat and just take a load off.

There are two items of consideration that everyone needs to keep in mind;

1) There are no trash receptacles in the Carmike Theater parking lot, so it will be each person’s responsibility to make sure that they pick up their coffee cup, biscuit wrappers, napkins and other forms of trash and dispose of the refuse in the proper location.

2) Driving onto and exiting the parking lot - PLEASE DRIVE SLOW AND RESPONSIBLY! The demise of most Cars and Coffee events has been due to trash and the what kind of condition the parking lot has been left in after the Cars and Coffee, then secondly, how participants drive into and out of the Cars and Coffee site. As I have mentioned before “testosterone and horse power is a dangerous mix”. Please enter the parking lot slowly, drive through the parking lot slowly and exit the parking lot slowly. Once you have left the parking lot and are on Frasier Drive, continue to drive appropriately. If you feel the “need for speed” and to “throttle up”, please at least wait till you are a mile away from the parking lot before you do anything. We do not want that activity to be associated with the Cars and Coffee event.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:05 PM
GuyIncognito
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

a little tip, you guys should start a trash duty rotation and someone with a pickup brings trash barrels. otherwise you'll end up with trash everywhere, and a pissed off landlord/neighbors.

Nashville C&C is a great event, I've been once when passing through (have several friends in Franklin); I'll stop by if I'm back in town.

Quick Reply: Cars-n-Coffee Nashville for 2012; new location