Sponsored by:

interior swap

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 02:38 PM
ttt123
Burning Brakes

Received 201 Likes on 129 Posts
Default interior swap

anyone swap out interiors in there cars? custom, from another car, make your own etc.

I'm getting ready to tear my boxster apart for a motor swap and some body work and thought about doing something fun with the interior but .... not finding much online for any ideas. I think we own the least modified cars online. no one wants to mod there porsches

I have a Lamborghini diablo dash(sexiest dash in the world) in storage I've been hanging on to for a few years and thinking about seeing if I could get it to fit

please Porsche purists who think its a sin to change anything other than oil in a Porsche.... don't respond/chime in unless its positive and constructive input lol there just cars... meant to be driven, enjoyed and yes..dare I say it... modified. to each their own

now that I have the Carrera the boxster(pictured) is going under the knife and I'm want to have some fun with it.
Attached Images  
Old 11-02-2017, 07:24 PM
987part
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have some brown and black interior parts from boxster S
Old 11-09-2017, 02:31 AM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ttt123
anyone swap out interiors in there cars? custom, from another car, make your own etc.

I'm getting ready to tear my boxster apart for a motor swap and some body work and thought about doing something fun with the interior but .... not finding much online for any ideas. I think we own the least modified cars online. no one wants to mod there porsches

I have a Lamborghini diablo dash(sexiest dash in the world) in storage I've been hanging on to for a few years and thinking about seeing if I could get it to fit

please Porsche purists who think its a sin to change anything other than oil in a Porsche.... don't respond/chime in unless its positive and constructive input lol there just cars... meant to be driven, enjoyed and yes..dare I say it... modified. to each their own

now that I have the Carrera the boxster(pictured) is going under the knife and I'm want to have some fun with it.

You can contact us regarding redoing your whole interior. Below is a link to a 986 Boxster S done in Speed Yellow for a customer. We can provide either modular parts or a full interior conversion.

Facebook Post

Old 04-05-2020, 01:50 PM
Bash Hat
Three Wheelin'

Received 414 Likes on 193 Posts

Put the “turbo S” badge on there. Gotta be worth at least 50hp. 😁

Last edited by Bash Hat; 04-05-2020 at 11:27 PM.
Old 04-18-2020, 09:53 PM
Kevin986
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I for one, am all about modding out a Porsche. Its your car, do what you want. Please post pictures when its finished! Would love to see the end result!
Mine

Old 04-18-2020, 10:55 PM
ttt123
Burning Brakes

Received 201 Likes on 129 Posts

A quick update on it is I sold the Boxster in built up the Carrera… Really. Custom widebody custom side skirts custom roof scoop suspension Lambo dash swap and 3.8 SC engine swap from a Pontiac etc. thats the link to the build below.

please check it out and leave a comment I’d love to hear what you think I also have a YouTube channel DD builds which shows the Porsche Ona race track and some cruises and other various videos thanks

https://rennlist.com/forums/996-foru...wide-body.html

Quick Reply: interior swap