Apple Carplay + Bluetooth: Two phones at once? - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Audio and Video Forum
Reload this Page >

Apple Carplay + Bluetooth: Two phones at once?

Notices
Audio and Video Forum The place to discuss auto and home audio, home theater etc.

Apple Carplay + Bluetooth: Two phones at once?

Old 05-28-2016, 06:36 PM
ChromeBumper
User

Default Apple Carplay + Bluetooth: Two phones at once?

This question is for folks who have new new PCM: Has anyone tried having one phone connected to Carplay for maps and music, and another connected at the same time via Bluetooth for phone use? I really don't want to switch from Android to Apple as my main phone, and I certainly don't want to plug and unplug my phone every time I get in and out of the car, but wouldn't mind having a backup Iphone that lived in the Porsche and stayed connected to the Carplay cable.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Apple Carplay + Bluetooth: Two phones at once?

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: