Notices
Audio and Video Forum The place to discuss auto and home audio, home theater etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Musicar

Need Help- Is there a head unit replacement unit for the CDR23 (MOST) on my 996tt??

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 10:17 PM
darth g-f
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Need Help- Is there a head unit replacement unit for the CDR23 (MOST) on my 996tt??

I have had the car for two years now, I like it very much, it's really fast and all, but the damn radio is crap. When I bought the car I checked with a local audio shop that told me he had to remove all the wiring (because they are optic fiber) and put a whole new system in. I just decided to wait.

But now I want to put a more modern head unit that will be able to play and recharge my iPhone. Is there a unit that could just plug in in place of the CDR23?

If not, what is the easiest way to get a unit that will play and recharge my iPhone? I'm not looking for exceptionnally high quality stuff, just something that will work,

Any help appreciated. Keep in mind that I'm a total newb when it comes to electronics. I never ever changed the radio on any of my cars, ever.

Quick Reply: Need Help- Is there a head unit replacement unit for the CDR23 (MOST) on my 996tt??