2004 Cayenne Aftermarket Radio Video Issues - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Audio and Video Forum
Reload this Page >

2004 Cayenne Aftermarket Radio Video Issues

Notices
Audio and Video Forum The place to discuss auto and home audio, home theater etc.

2004 Cayenne Aftermarket Radio Video Issues

Old 02-15-2019, 09:38 AM
RSmass
User

Default 2004 Cayenne Aftermarket Radio Video Issues

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but in my 2004 cayenne I have an Chinese aftermarket Radio, android. It has the output for AV cable which I used to connect my headrest monitors along with my other monitors I have in the car. Works perfect in DVD mode, but in any other mode it will not display videos (Such as the video app) does anyone know a way to fix this? or to mirror the display onto the AV output? Here is a video of what I am talking about.

Only reason I went aftermarket was for the monitors to display videos, such as music videos that I download, I really don't want to have to have a bunch of DVDs with music videos, hopefully someone knows how to mirror the display or to fix it so that the video app displays videos. All help is really appreciated. Thanks.
Old 02-19-2019, 03:29 AM
Dave Marshall
New User

sounds interesting

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: