997 Turbo Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000

Old 12-10-2016, 02:50 AM
mpsig226
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would also look up their local better business bureau aka BBB. Call them and make sure it is the correct BBB office for their area. You can see a history of complaints against them (or any other vendor across the US) on the Internet. File a complaint against them as well, to give them a black eye. It is free and carries some weight, you might be surprised! Post your complaint and put in as many links you can as supporting evidence for all to see. Just another angle and opinion. Good luck my friend.
Old 12-10-2016, 08:46 AM
austx911S
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mpsig226
I would also look up their local better business bureau aka BBB. Call them and make sure it is the correct BBB office for their area. You can see a history of complaints against them (or any other vendor across the US) on the Internet. File a complaint against them as well, to give them a black eye. It is free and carries some weight, you might be surprised! Post your complaint and put in as many links you can as supporting evidence for all to see. Just another angle and opinion. Good luck my friend.
BBB will only accept complaints for member companies. Company must be a member of the BBB.
Old 12-10-2016, 02:29 PM
MK_TT
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

FYI this sponsor was banned on the other Porsche forum in November of this year.
Old 12-10-2016, 03:18 PM
JayinToronto
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I can see why.
Here's another story that was messaged to me by someone who saw this post

https://www.tapatalk.com/topic/844-pelican-parts-forums/934044-alert-serious-problem-at-race-tech-forged-motoring

Originally Posted by MK_TT
FYI this sponsor was banned on the other Porsche forum in November of this year.
Old 12-10-2016, 03:39 PM
gotgolf52
Burning Brakes

Received 58 Likes on 36 Posts

I am follwing this thread with great interest, no scam on us here.
Old 12-10-2016, 03:43 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

nc

Last edited by TT Surgeon; 12-21-2016 at 10:46 AM.
Old 12-10-2016, 04:20 PM
bondjockey
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts

One silver lining from this sordid affair -- we won't be bombarded by their constant advertising posts anymore. To the OP -- best of luck.
Old 12-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Domer911
Rennlist Member

Received 355 Likes on 191 Posts

Originally Posted by austx911S
BBB will only accept complaints for member companies. Company must be a member of the BBB.
Not true. BBB will field a complaint on a non-member organization.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:06 PM
993MAN
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by johnbelk

You may be right, I nicknamed this one"RTF".. as things are not always what they seem...
As hard as I want "RTF" to be a normal dog, I know something is just really wrong with him...
Now we all do JB
I have no words.....
Old 12-10-2016, 05:28 PM
garyever
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FYI--- I have recently filed a complaint at the State of California Attorney General's office against Race Tech Motoring (aka Race Tech Forged), asking that they issue an order to the County Sheriff to serve immediate closure on RTM/RTF for continuing to conduct business after being suspended by the State of California earlier in 2016, to be enjoined to return the $4500 I paid for these defective wheels, to serve fines and criminal charges for the perpetration of consumer fraud, consumer abuse, conducting a business in a devious and deceptive manner, falsifying their business address to deceive consumers, false advertising, and inept ability to produce quality wheels. There are close to 100 pages in this complaint.
I have provided substantial merit and attached 20 other related complaints to the AG to authenticate my charges and have a high level of confidence I will prevail on all of them. I would urge anyone has not already come forward with their unresolved issues with RTM/RTF to file their own complaint with the AG, they are your champion, it is easy to do on line or by mail, and your tax dollars are paying for the best.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
RTM Suspension 2016.pdf (526.6 KB, 202 views)
Old 12-10-2016, 05:41 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Strong work Gary
Old 12-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Domer911
Rennlist Member

Received 355 Likes on 191 Posts

Originally Posted by garyever
FYI--- I have recently filed a complaint at the State of California Attorney General's office against Race Tech Motoring (aka Race Tech Forged), asking that they issue an order to the County Sheriff to serve immediate closure on RTM/RTF for continuing to conduct business after being suspended by the State of California earlier in 2016, to be enjoined to return the $4500 I paid for these defective wheels, to serve fines and criminal charges for the perpetration of consumer fraud, consumer abuse, conducting a business in a devious and deceptive manner, falsifying their business address to deceive consumers, false advertising, and inept ability to produce quality wheels. There are close to 100 pages in this complaint.
I have provided substantial merit and attached 20 other related complaints to the AG to authenticate my charges and have a high level of confidence I will prevail on all of them. I would urge anyone has not already come forward with their unresolved issues with RTM/RTF to file their own complaint with the AG, they are your champion, it is easy to do on line or by mail, and your tax dollars are paying for the best.
sounds like blood out of a proverbial turnip. I just spent a stack of dough getting a judgment in Kentucky from a dillweed pursuant to his pulling a fast one on me. Got what I sought, and will be unlikely to collect a penny. Good luck here. Maybe they have assets.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:13 PM
bigrpowr
Rennlist Member

Received 330 Likes on 227 Posts

Originally Posted by Domer911
sounds like blood out of a proverbial turnip. I just spent a stack of dough getting a judgment in Kentucky from a dillweed pursuant to his pulling a fast one on me. Got what I sought, and will be unlikely to collect a penny. Good luck here. Maybe they have assets.
blood from a turnip is one thing , but ending their practices so nobody else get's screwed is another . i had gone back and forth about some of their wheels a while back, thank god i went a different direction !
Old 12-11-2016, 03:00 AM
993MAN
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by bigrpowr
blood from a turnip is one thing , but ending their practices so nobody else get's screwed is another . i had gone back and forth about some of their wheels a while back, thank god i went a different direction !
Same. I almost got suckered. I wouldn't know what to do if this happened to me. I really feel for the OP
Old 12-11-2016, 07:41 AM
johnbelk
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Found these "RTF" Ads on the C6 and C7 Corvette Forum pages. I'm sure they'd appreciate the knowledge from the above posts...(should someone decide to share).

As they say, " You can run, but you can't hide!!!" JB

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-tech-performance/3696767-race-tech-forged-wheels-introductry-4.html

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/3885437-new-concave-forged-wheel-design-rtf-wheels.html

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000