Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great Service and Shop in Northern VA

Old 10-28-2016, 07:18 PM
4ocious
Three Wheelin'

Received 161 Likes on 111 Posts
Default Great Service and Shop in Northern VA

I am not affiliated with or in any way connected with the following shop.

When I was heavy into BMW M and MB AMG's I had them serviced by a great independent shop in Manassas, VA. But sadly they were bought out and morphed into a shop that I could no longer trust. I say sad because I got to know over many years the management and great mechanics who worked on my cars.

Now the very best of them are back in a new shop and location and I couldn't be happier. For those of you in NVA looking for great shop with great service then I highly recommend EuroService Automotive off Hwy 29 in Warrenton, VA. To date they've serviced my wife's Mini Cooper, my Cayenne TT and now my 997 TT so I know their work. They aren't cheap but you also get what you pay for; excellent mechanics, quality work, professionalism, a guarantee, and the knowledge that everything you asked for was done correctly with no short cuts.

I purchased my own OEM parts from SunCoast and asked EuroService to do the work. They replaced my plugs, cabin filter, oil and filter (I use LiuqiMoly 05-40W), oil drain plug, brake fluid, fuel filter, diverter valves (Agency Power metal) and my chin spoiler that was getting a little worn. They also replaced several non-standard bolts and screws and re-tapped a heat shield bolt that had been previously stripped, all at no additional charge.

Needless to say my TT runs like new again! It's tighter and a I dare say perhaps a little quieter. And although some would argue, I can feel the difference from the old vs. the new diverter valves i.e., my boost comes on faster and stays on longer.

Anyway, if you live in NVA, own a Porsche, BMW or other German automobile then you should consider EuroService for your next repair or maintenance. PM me if you would like more info.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Great Service and Shop in Northern VA