C's Turbo
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Congrats!!
Old 07-19-2016, 11:56 PM
Steve 96C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 851 Likes on 434 Posts

Awesome car and silver cars are the very best since they're made out of silver.

Can you elaborate on the grey stuff on your garage floor under each car? Is that paint, or something you put under the cars in the way of a plastic of some sort or what else is it?

Looks nice and easy to clean.

And the car, well, what can you say. Porsche just got it right when they made your car. Isn't it the best feeling, driving it?

How much will you drive your other 911 now? Are you going to consciously try to keep the miles super low on your Turbo? It will be hard to put a lot of miles on it since they're so low to start.

Way to go. Great find.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:38 AM
964Carrera4
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve 96C4S
Awesome car and silver cars are the very best since they're made out of silver.

Can you elaborate on the grey stuff on your garage floor under each car? Is that paint, or something you put under the cars in the way of a plastic of some sort or what else is it?

Looks nice and easy to clean.

And the car, well, what can you say. Porsche just got it right when they made your car. Isn't it the best feeling, driving it?

How much will you drive your other 911 now? Are you going to consciously try to keep the miles super low on your Turbo? It will be hard to put a lot of miles on it since they're so low to start.

Way to go. Great find.
Thank you. My floor is epoxy painted and then I put down rubber mats to collect rain water runoff, leafs, dirt, etc... The mats can be easily pulled out to the driveway for cleaning. Here is the company that I bought them from. They come in different colors and patterns.
http://www.americanfloormats.com/rib...rage-flooring/

I love driving the 964 top down during the summer and take it to more car shows, since it's much older and has the vintage appeal. It's totally original with only 41K miles. I tend to drive my toys around 2-3K miles each per year.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:39 AM
MartinWong
5th Gear

lovely ride!
Old 02-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Poppahay
Intermediate

Great looking ride. It's looking like the Seattle area is home to a lot of good looking turbo's. Come spring and summer it would be good to get a few of these cars together and do some sport touring. For years I've been guiding motorcyclists around the Northwest and now I'm looking for some dedicated drivers to enjoy those same roads. Enjoy your new ride.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Just pulled the trigger on a 2007 997 Turbo