Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for 997.2 Turbo Front Lip Spoiler

Old 01-07-2016, 03:00 PM
dmac
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Looking for 997.2 Turbo Front Lip Spoiler

I apologize as I couldn't find the thread I was looking for. I currently have a TechArt front lip spoiler on my turbo, but it is pretty scraped up, so I'm going to have it repainted.

I'm looking for an inexpensive but similar style front lip spoiler to put on in it's place until I get ready to sell my car in a couple months. At that point, I'll include the freshly painted Tech Art front lip spoiler with the vehicle. I think I remember seeing a thread on Rennlist that has some decent looking spoilers that people were ordering on eBay.

Here's how she looks now. Thanks in advance for any help!
Attached Images  

Last edited by dmac; 01-08-2016 at 09:20 AM.
Old 01-08-2016, 03:34 AM
alpha motoring
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

The eBay ones are Aerokit replica. The fitment is 7/10, finish is poor and will take some
Prep to get it perfect. The issue with the fitment is on the edge of the bumper, even with shaved tabs it'll have 3-5mm gap, not noticeable but if you're OCD you'll see it a body shop can get it perfect.

They're around $100-$150 on eBay. All come from same supplier.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:18 AM
dmac
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by alpha motoring
The eBay ones are Aerokit replica. The fitment is 7/10, finish is poor and will take some
Prep to get it perfect. The issue with the fitment is on the edge of the bumper, even with shaved tabs it'll have 3-5mm gap, not noticeable but if you're OCD you'll see it a body shop can get it perfect.

They're around $100-$150 on eBay. All come from same supplier.
Thanks. Sounds like it may be better just to get the OEM spoiler and leave it on until I sell it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for 997.2 Turbo Front Lip Spoiler