Sponsored by:

One EPIC build, anyone know the car? Turbo S PTS

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2015, 12:01 PM
therock88
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by killingemsoftly
Nope I was there and the day they taught us to be a leader not a follower and speak your mind. Opinions are like a........ everyone has em, besides if OP wants it anyones opinions shouldn't sway one way or the other
HaHa...Agree 100%...And this is not Kindergarten( I don't think)....It is a forum for mostly adults I would imagine....and most have opinions....and that is what a forum is for....sharing thoughts , opinions, and differences. So if you do not want/like opinions...good or bad...then create a fan club, and block all unfavorable posts....Do not hang out on a forum.

And by the way, that advice sounds good, but is actually quite dumb IMO...There are times, when saying something that is "not nice" can create a positive outcome....Like...Hey, you should not drink all that alcohol, and drive yourself home...you may kill yourself or someone else.....Or hey....Don't be stupid and step too close to the edge of that cliff...you may fall....Or NO...your arms are way too flabby to put that tattoo there

And for the record...That car is extremely well optioned, but I think it is very ugly as well...Just my taste. That grey?? Looks kid of like battleship...and agree with others...those black wheels with the silver stripe are not doing it any good either...But again. That is my opinion....

DC
Old 07-11-2015, 12:11 PM
killingemsoftly
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by therock88
HaHa...Agree 100%...And this is not Kindergarten( I don't think)....It is a forum for mostly adults I would imagine....and most have opinions....and that is what a forum is for....sharing thoughts , opinions, and differences. So if you do not want/like opinions...good or bad...then create a fan club, and block all unfavorable posts....Do not hang out on a forum.

And by the way, that advice sounds good, but is actually quite dumb IMO...There are times, when saying something that is "not nice" can create a positive outcome....Like...Hey, you should not drink all that alcohol, and drive yourself home...you may kill yourself or someone else.....Or hey....Don't be stupid and step too close to the edge of that cliff...you may fall....Or NO...your arms are way too flabby to put that tattoo there

And for the record...That car is extremely well optioned, but I think it is very ugly as well...Just my taste. That grey?? Looks kid of like battleship...and agree with others...those black wheels with the silver stripe are not doing it any good either...But again. That is my opinion....

DC
DROPS MIC WALKS OFF STAGE!
Old 07-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Team Plutonium
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I kinda dig the grey, but interior is over the top for me.
Old 07-11-2015, 02:47 PM
sshu930
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think the car looks great. The red interior is strong but least it has a black/red interior not a full red interior. I think the original seller was selling it close to the average price of a 997.2tts, a great deal imo. To each their own.
Old 07-13-2015, 10:57 AM
eviligloo
Pro

Received 109 Likes on 73 Posts

I remember when it was posted originally in the classifieds. I love this car and if it was anywhere near a price I could afford I would be selling my car and buying it immediately.

This is coming from a guy that spent almost a year looking for a jellybean-colored car. That color is just so cool.
Old 07-13-2015, 05:55 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Default thanks

Like to see all the comments...

I love the car... The turbo S can really take on multiple personas.... it can be very subtle and under the radar (navy w/tan interior for example) and then be something completely different in something like this.

Personally LOVE the build. Wish it was local for me in Northeast and could see in person. I think the car looks more "exotic" car like with this over the top paint and interior but can see how many (even most) may not want that.

thanks for the comments all
Old 07-16-2015, 11:57 PM
pirahna
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 573 Likes on 362 Posts

I stopped and looked at this car the other day. It was bought by Livermore Porsche and the price has gone from $118k to $138k. Beautiful car and love all the leather. The only thing I didn't like was the turbo S script on sides and the black blade on the top of the rear spoiler. At the original price of $118k I think it was a nice buy, at the new price not so much.

Quick Reply: One EPIC build, anyone know the car? Turbo S PTS