Sponsored by:

Front Spoiler vents

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 02:21 AM
Ibanezgod
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Front Spoiler vents

So I was talking with a guy who bought a new Cayman S and he mentioned that he had replaced the front air vents on his car due to the standard Porsche vents allowing too much debris to hit the radiator. He mentioned that after miles on the road the radiator can take a beating due to the lack of protection and cost a pretty penny to have fixed. On the front of the turbo there are two black air dams. Has anyone done this switch or heard of replacement front vents that allow air flow but also block debris? Or even the problem in general?

http://www.parts4euro.com/images/150444d.jpg

Also side question, where can I get the white front side blinkers? Thx
Old 08-18-2014, 04:27 AM
maverickdxb
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you can order these vents from zunsport. Company based in UK that does meshes for our turbos.

I have it on mine in black, provides good air flow and protection. You can order the blinkers from vivid and parking lights from hoen or maxspeed motorsports.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:28 AM
therock88
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I made grilles and posted a DIY with photos on 6Speedonline. I am sure if you search you can find it.

Good luck.
DC
Old 08-18-2014, 11:40 AM
kk2
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by maverickdxb
you can order these vents from zunsport. Company based in UK that does meshes for our turbos.

I have it on mine in black, provides good air flow and protection. You can order the blinkers from vivid and parking lights from hoen or maxspeed motorsports.

Looks great on your car
Old 08-18-2014, 10:21 PM
Ibanezgod
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by maverickdxb

SOLD... just need to figure out how to put my laser jammers back on They sit between the grilles

oh wow just noticed those go over the front??
Old 08-23-2014, 09:17 PM
cjcam930
Rennlist Member

Received 188 Likes on 80 Posts

I did the Rennline grill mesh on my .1 recently. Straightforward job if you are comfortable removing the front end bodywork. (Not recommended for non-mechanical types.)

Suncoast in Florida is a good source for side markers and led bulbs (and other parts).

Quick Reply: Front Spoiler vents