Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: BRAND NEW Softronic Tune - 997.1 TT or 997.2 TT

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 10:07 AM
9LVN_TT
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation FS: BRAND NEW Softronic Tune - $1,500!!!

Hi All,

Up for sale is a brand new Softronic Tune for either a 997.1TT or 997.2TT. I purchased this from a member here who had sold his car before he had a chance to install the tune. I jumped on this deal thinking I would want the bump in power but after thinking it over, I have come to realize that I will never use it to it's full potential, hence me wanting to sell it - I don't track or drag my car.

That said, I am not looking to make any money off of this, simply looking to get my money back. The previous owner took a hit to try and sell it off quick so I want to pass the very same savings on to you.

$1,500 and you get the Durametric cable shipped to you so you can have the tune installed on your car. I have contacted Scott from Softronic and he is aware that I am selling the cable/tune. Whoever buys this will simply need to contact Scott in order to confirm that you are the new owner. I can provide the installation instructions as they are set out in an e-mail - I will also include a hard copy that printed for myself when I ship the cable.

First one to PM me gets this crazy deal. You can save a few hundred dollars as I don't think you will ever see this software package at this price point, even when Scott runs his 30% off deal.

Pretty straight forward but any questions, do not hesitate to let me know.

Post, PM or e-mail me at tarcy.nascimento@gmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited by 9LVN_TT; 03-31-2014 at 03:43 PM.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:15 AM
9LVN_TT
Pro

No one looking for a tune?
Old 04-02-2014, 01:13 AM
twosheds
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you're puzzled about the lack of interest, it might be due to this, it was a little more than a month ago.

https://rennlist.com/forums/997-turb...l-1-197-a.html

Geoff.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:45 PM
9LVN_TT
Pro

I had a buyer lined up for this but they did not come through, so it is still for sale!

The cable is unused and good for either a 997.1 or .2 TT. Simply purachse, contact Scott at Softronic and you are good to go.

Quick Reply: FS: BRAND NEW Softronic Tune - 997.1 TT or 997.2 TT