Sponsored by:

Turbo S Order

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Gj325
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DRJMK
i can't do it....because if I drive it, I will be plunking down my deposit!!! I know me....
Silly question, is the turbo that much more driving fun than a C2S or C4S? flame suit on....
To me it was. Or just knowing car had the extra hp was a +
the turbo was nice. But flappy shifter all added to the extra thrill
Old 03-16-2010, 11:49 PM
Breedoni
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anyone is interested, I have a Black/Full black leather TTS as an April build, few options, available. Ice Blue is not available until Aug. 1. I'm the Porsche Mgr. Porsche of Ocala.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:10 AM
TB993tt
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 108 Likes on 68 Posts

UK Brochure below.

Porsche heavily attempt to compare the consumer engined turboS to the GT2 in the brochure below...... means they can charge the higher prices and make the bigger profits courtesy of the cheapo consumer grade engine....

What is interesting is the GT2 comparison continues until the data comparison box when all of a sudden the 996ttS is used for comparison, presumably because the GT2s faster 100-200kph time (even without the massive benefit of PDK) and 8mph higher top speed do not work very well with the rest of the story !!

Old 03-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RAKLAW
940 miles would be an issue.. I am within a 20 minute ride.. Very convenient, even if just to stop by say hello and view the inventory.. Of course the Porsche store is within a few hundred yards down the road. RR , Bentley & Aston across the street.. Car guy heaven
Are you in Beverly Hills off of Roberson/Wilshire/SantaMonica?

We stopped by one of the Porsche Locations on Santa Monica yesterday and chit chatted with a sales person for awhile. He was amazed at how I could rattle off most of the visible options jpby sight; even the more obscure ones. He wanted to give a test drive after a credit check. Told him don't bother since I'm going to wait for the next generation 911 to come out.

Also mentioned about taking delivery of a new TT and just trading up in two years. Sounds silly especially when you will take a hit like that in depreciation!
Old 03-19-2010, 05:21 PM
Gj325
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tacet-Conundrum
Are you in Beverly Hills off of Roberson/Wilshire/SantaMonica?

We stopped by one of the Porsche Locations on Santa Monica yesterday and chit chatted with a sales person for awhile. He was amazed at how I could rattle off most of the visible options jpby sight; even the more obscure ones. He wanted to give a test drive after a credit check. Told him don't bother since I'm going to wait for the next generation 911 to come out.

Also mentioned about taking delivery of a new TT and just trading up in two years. Sounds silly especially when you will take a hit like that in depreciation!
Tacet
Dont you know the new ones wont take a hit
Jus the old 2009 and older Models.

Yea right. Gotta Love those Salesmen half of them dont know anything about what they are selling just the parts they stay awake during sales classes.

The only way not to take a hit will be dont buy or keep forever

Quick Reply: Turbo S Order