Sponsored by:

trouble registering at...

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 12:25 PM
dolt
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trouble registering at...

another site - that rhymes with mixneedonline! - I apologize in advance to the mods if asking this question is inappropriate, and if you feel so feel free to delete this post - I know some boards are very against sharing info about other boards and links to other boards etc - I am not yet sure what the feeling is here - I was trying to register at the above board and it states that my e-mail is banned - I have never been on that board or been banned on any board (and hope to keep that trend alive even after this post!) - I am not sure what the problem is - I know that many of the folks on here post on there as well and was wondering if someone could help me with an administrator e-mail or something - I tried the one that is listed for rshankar but it is non-functioning - I again apologize, but am not sure how else to get help - also I feel that we all should be interested in sharing information and the exclusionist attitude I have seen on some other boards (but not here) does not serve our common interests - TIA Matt
Old 03-30-2007, 01:15 PM
Flash 3
Intermediate

Dolt, I'm having the same problem....
Old 03-30-2007, 01:34 PM
AAHTT
Racer

Originally Posted by dolt
another site - that rhymes with mixneedonline! - I apologize in advance to the mods if asking this question is inappropriate, and if you feel so feel free to delete this post - I know some boards are very against sharing info about other boards and links to other boards etc - I am not yet sure what the feeling is here - I was trying to register at the above board and it states that my e-mail is banned - I have never been on that board or been banned on any board (and hope to keep that trend alive even after this post!) - I am not sure what the problem is - I know that many of the folks on here post on there as well and was wondering if someone could help me with an administrator e-mail or something - I tried the one that is listed for rshankar but it is non-functioning - I again apologize, but am not sure how else to get help - also I feel that we all should be interested in sharing information and the exclusionist attitude I have seen on some other boards (but not here) does not serve our common interests - TIA Matt

I tried multiple times over the last couple of years, to no avail. my e-mail was pre-banned like yours. I tried to get some good people to find out why, they couldn't do anything. I just read the posts and laugh at the number of juveniles posting over there about driving their daddy's car and so on. That forum has a very wide age range unlike rennlist and rennteam, but I like it because it is more mod-oriented unlike the wimps on rennteam who keep worrying about warranty and so far, but that's only my opinion.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:57 PM
dolt
Instructor

ok, so at least it is not just me - I just like to get on different boards and get other peoples views and there is one guy I want to ask a question of - it appears he was able to order a TT with the GT3 RS wheels on it and my dealer and others told me that it could not be done
Old 03-30-2007, 02:38 PM
Whoopsy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,274 Likes on 528 Posts

There are a few boards I know that pre-ban email addresses from free email sites like hotmail and yahoo etc. Not sure why but it's know to happens.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:27 PM
dolt
Instructor

I bet that is it then as my e-mail is from yahoo - oh well
Old 03-30-2007, 05:31 PM
AAHTT
Racer

Originally Posted by Whoopsy
There are a few boards I know that pre-ban email addresses from free email sites like hotmail and yahoo etc. Not sure why but it's know to happens.

I have an AOL e-mail and I was pre-banned. doesn't make sense.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:41 PM
edrewitz
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Haha, It's because you mistyped the verification key most likely. It's case sensitive.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:06 PM
99firehawk
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I was banned as well. thats okay i guess...............
Old 03-30-2007, 06:06 PM
ldye
Track Day

I've been registered there for several years. However i can't reply to post or edit my post. I can start new thread. I have posted for a moderator/administrator for help and all that happens is the post is deleted. I give up. I like, AAH986 just visit and read.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:15 PM
eclou
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,240 Likes on 607 Posts

Took me 3 weeks and 5 email attempts to get registered. PM me your emails and I will PM the administrator there
Old 03-30-2007, 06:34 PM
gradyex
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had the same problem 6 months ago. My aol email address was banned? Well, I tried my sbcglobal email address and it worked so you guys are not the only ones. I couldn't even get in contact with the head administrator. Since then I have almost 200 posts. Something must be up with there verification process?
Old 03-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Deetz
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

https://rennlist.com/forums/996-turbo-forum/330255-6speedonline-wtf.html

Quick Reply: trouble registering at...