Borla Exhaust needs a development partner

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 02:59 PM
david borla
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Borla Exhaust needs a development partner

Hi,

This is David Borla of Borla Exhaust in Oxnard, CA (www.borla.com). We built a 997TT exhaust for Giovanna wheels at last years SEMA show and the overwhelmingly positive response has lead us to produce this part for other enthusiasts as well.

Since we only built one of these systems and do not have it in our possesion, we are looking for a 997TT owner in the SoCal area who can help us finish the development of this system. We will need a vehicle for a few days to ensure the system meets our standards and then, most importantly we will need feedback on the merits of this system once the vehicle is returned.

We will give you a free Borla exhaust for your 997TT in return for your assistance and possibly headers as well if we do in fact produce them. In addition, I can also offer you a great deal on other Borla products if we wind up using your vehicle.

We will take full responsibility for your 997TT while it is in our facility and treat it with the utmost care and respect.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me at davidb@borla.com

Thanks

David Borla
Borla Exhaust
davidb@borla.com
Old 03-24-2007, 10:20 PM
richk
Drifting

Received 883 Likes on 366 Posts

How long would you need the car??? I am in Los Angeles and would consider letting you use my car.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:37 PM
david borla
Advanced

Originally Posted by richk
How long would you need the car??? I am in Los Angeles and would consider letting you use my car.
We will need the vehicle for 5 business days and it will be professionally transported at our cost. Monday - Friday would be best. Please send me an email to davidb@borla.com if this is of interest to you. Thanks!
Old 03-27-2007, 06:09 PM
pbsaz
Intermediate

David,

I've sent you two emails. Should I assume you already lined up a car?

Quick Reply: Borla Exhaust needs a development partner