Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tough Question...

Old 02-17-2007, 09:29 PM
mastiffdog
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by allegretto
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. I must say the TT is stupendous. With Pirelli Wintersports I went up my drive, 300+,ft uphill in 6-8 of snow (try that with your Z-06 Dog). My FWD 07 Camry wasn't as sure-footed. Plus I can sip a latte at 125+ while rockin' There is nothing, save pull tractors,that this car doesn't do excellently.

Fellas, the RS is partially a "decal option" as you say but there are some distinctions.

If they don't make 1200 more for the US market it will be a better keeper than a TT however.

There's always other options too...
It will definitely be the better keeper from an economic standpoint. The car will always be a collector's car if it stays a garage queen. Get the green one!
Old 02-17-2007, 10:58 PM
PorschePhD
Rennlist Lifetime Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

No hedging;

Would you trade your TT for an RS?

To be used for track/street mixture.

No cost issues involved. Straight up.

HELL NO
Old 02-18-2007, 05:45 PM
golfguy
Racer

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. I must say the TT is stupendous. With Pirelli Wintersports I went up my drive, 300+,ft uphill in 6-8 of snow (try that with your Z-06 Dog). My FWD 07 Camry wasn't as sure-footed. Plus I can sip a latte at 125+ while rockin' There is nothing, save pull tractors,that this car doesn't do excellently.

Fellas, the RS is partially a "decal option" as you say but there are some distinctions.

If they don't make 1200 more for the US market it will be a better keeper than a TT however.

There's always other options too...
allegretto

i vote no. stay with the tt for all the reasons noted by others.

personally, i like less powerful cars for track use. you become a better driver as you don't have the horsepower to overcome your mistakes. passing faster cars is lot of fun too!

Last edited by golfguy; 02-18-2007 at 06:05 PM. Reason: forgot to answer the question
Old 02-18-2007, 10:57 PM
allegretto
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is interesting.

Frankly I expected someone to defect.

If I had asked this question on the GT-3 Board I know there would be a loud unanimous NO. But I didn't expect such fealty.

Cool. It is one special sombich of a car.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:01 AM
blueillusion97
Racer

Originally Posted by mastiffdog
It will definitely be the better keeper from an economic standpoint. The car will always be a collector's car if it stays a garage queen. Get the green one!
Why would anyone buy such a incredible car and keep it in garade to watch how the value grows....well maybe its for some people but i could not resist not driving it every day! And yea that green does look good! But as for trading tt for gt3 i would not do it..im still waiting to see how gt2 will come out

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tough Question...