Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Introducing My TechArt GTstreet R 4.0L Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 04:40 AM
Nate Tempest
Rennlist Member

Received 138 Likes on 84 Posts

Looks fantastic. It'd be cool to see the seats swapped out for a couple of the GT buckets...
Old 03-09-2021, 11:10 PM
PowderJunkie
Rennlist Member

Received 236 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate Tempest
Looks fantastic. It'd be cool to see the seats swapped out for a couple of the GT buckets...
Agree. some CF backed GT2 buckets would really complete the look.

Love the car, the SLS must have really spoken to you to pull you away from the 911.
Old 04-12-2021, 07:11 PM
burningpetrol
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on the SLS. I just came across this thread and have some interest in the TechArt Turbo S. Is the vehicle on consignment with FLC and still available? Thanks. Wicked build
Old 04-12-2021, 07:12 PM
SSIIICK
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by burningpetrol
Congrats on the SLS. I just came across this thread and have some interest in the TechArt Turbo S. Is the vehicle on consignment with FLC and still available? Thanks. Wicked build
Thanks very much! Yes, the car is still currently available at the moment and is consigned at FLC. It's definitely one-of-a-kind. Let me know if I can help at all.
Old 10-17-2023, 03:29 AM
Ed99
Pro

Received 126 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by SSIIICK
Good evening guys! Just wanted to introduce myself as I recently joined after picking up a 997.2 Turbo S finished in Cobalt Blue over Stone Grey that has been completely modified and overhauled with no expense spared. I haven't had an opportunity to get some proper photos yet, but I will use the ones below of my car, courtesy of HRE. For the true 911 purists, you may want to shield your eyes. For the guys who like modifications, please enjoy!

Just to give you all some additional insight, the car is a 2011 Turbo S (997.2) that now has a complete TechArt GTstreet R package installed along with one-off HRE wheels, custom made for this car. In addition to the TechArt and HRE modifications, the car underwent a complete transformation at BBi Autosport, which included a BBi Hillclimber 4.0L motor conversion, upgraded studs, rods and pistons, stage one heads, Inconel manifolds and custom turbos, a custom tune with boost controller, a fully adjustable billet control arm kit, Ohlins TTX dampers and spring package, custom lift system (front and rear), custom BBi Barcode exhaust, BBi harness bar and a ton of carbon fiber!

Let me know what you guys think. Just in case you are wondering, it's even faster than it looks.

Side note: I accidentally posted this thread in the 997 section and realized there was a more specific 997 Turbo section so I'm adding it here. Mods, please feel free to remove the wrongly placed thread.

Beautiful indeed!!! Are these kits limited productions from Techart? How much do they sell these kits for?

Quick Reply: Introducing My TechArt GTstreet R 4.0L Conversion