Notices
997 Turbo Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boston MA, someone who can code in/out stuff?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Ruskiy
Burning Brakes

Received 196 Likes on 130 Posts
Default Boston MA, someone who can code in/out stuff?

Local dealers won’t even let master/any tech talk to me because they’re too busy and I need to schedule an official paid appointment to diagnose an “issue.” Don’t they realize all they’re working on is some silly beetle so why so serious?

Trusted Indy doesn’t do it, hasn’t done it, haven’t been asked to do it.

I bought a Porsche just to learn that everyone’s too busy and I’m an annoying fly asking for things that other Porsche owners do not.

Any chance someone could code in the keyfob auto-down windows feature for me? Obviously I’ll pay.

Last edited by Ruskiy; 07-04-2019 at 11:59 AM.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:13 PM
atcbi5
Banned

Received 104 Likes on 82 Posts

Key fob, going to be difficult even with a PIWIS. Will need the PPN user and PPN password. Can be gotten but unfortunately adds to the cost.
The following users liked this post:
Jwgilmore (07-12-2019)
Old 07-04-2019, 02:52 PM
Ruskiy
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by atcbi5
Key fob, going to be difficult even with a PIWIS. Will need the PPN user and PPN password. Can be gotten but unfortunately adds to the cost.
Did not know. Clearly not as easy as I thought. All of this is starting to make sense.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:38 PM
o7silverturbo
Burning Brakes

Received 71 Likes on 56 Posts

To bad my ROSS-TECH tool does not do Porsche.

Audi/Volkswagen only I have programmed this and things like it a lot. I cant see it being that hard if you have the Porsche tool.

Problem with coding like this at the dealer. The techs are so blind to anything but the normal way I would be surprised if they could figure it out

Good luck
Old 07-05-2019, 07:31 PM
Ruskiy
Burning Brakes

I’m all set. A Rennlist Porsche enthusiast from a couple of hours away reached out and I immediately drove down to have stuff coded in & out. He did a fantastic job, was extremely pleasant and we had fun chatting while he worked on the car.

Don’t ask me for a user ID or a name as I’ll let him decide on whether or not he’d like to advertise these services.

Thanks all!
Old 07-06-2019, 09:36 AM
o7silverturbo
Burning Brakes

Received 71 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Ruskiy
I’m all set. A Rennlist Porsche enthusiast from a couple of hours away reached out and I immediately drove down to have stuff coded in & out. He did a fantastic job, was extremely pleasant and we had fun chatting while he worked on the car.

Don’t ask me for a user ID or a name as I’ll let him decide on whether or not he’d like to advertise these services.

Thanks all!
Glad you got it all sorted.

Quick Reply: Boston MA, someone who can code in/out stuff?