Sponsored by:

ISO non PASM Bilstein B6

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2018, 11:39 AM
ShatterPoints
Rennlist Member

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts
Default ISO non PASM Bilstein B6

Does anyone know of a place whom sells Bilstein HD's (B6) that fits the 997.1 Turbo? In all of my googling I can only find electronic or PASM versions.
Old 11-14-2018, 02:53 PM
usrodeo4
Three Wheelin'

Received 583 Likes on 326 Posts

Originally Posted by ShatterPoints
Does anyone know of a place whom sells Bilstein HD's (B6) that fits the 997.1 Turbo? In all of my googling I can only find electronic or PASM versions.
https://www.elephantracing.com/porsc...ock-absorbers/
Old 11-14-2018, 03:42 PM
ShatterPoints
Rennlist Member

Thanks, I think I saw this page but somehow dismissed it.Reading is fundamental...
Old 11-14-2018, 05:51 PM
usrodeo4
Three Wheelin'

Received 583 Likes on 326 Posts

Originally Posted by ShatterPoints
Thanks, I think I saw this page but somehow dismissed it.Reading is fundamental...
lol...that's funny...during my college prep studies I took a test to analyze my academic strengths/weaknesses visa vie possible college majors and the results said my read and retain scores (aka as reading comprehension) were so high they recommended Law School...but as my SAT math scores were a perfect 800 I followed in Pop's foot prints and went Engineering. And yes I am also a word class humble bragger...haha! On the subject of shocks, I have Bilstein B8's on my wish list...or maybe the Pasm B6's...good luck with yours dude.
Old 11-15-2018, 01:47 AM
ShatterPoints
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by usrodeo4
lol...that's funny...during my college prep studies I took a test to analyze my academic strengths/weaknesses visa vie possible college majors and the results said my read and retain scores (aka as reading comprehension) were so high they recommended Law School...but as my SAT math scores were a perfect 800 I followed in Pop's foot prints and went Engineering. And yes I am also a word class humble bragger...haha! On the subject of shocks, I have Bilstein B8's on my wish list...or maybe the Pasm B6's...good luck with yours dude.
I confirmed that the bilsteins elephant racing are not serviceable so they cannot be re-valved. I have been looking at getting a core non pasm, monotube set of shocks and have them revalved.

Quick Reply: ISO non PASM Bilstein B6