Sponsored by:

Houston 997.2 Great Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 09:01 PM
TBarrow
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Houston 997.2 Great Cruise

This is only the second time to post a pic in 13 months of owning it. It was a great day and a better cruise in the cool weather. The photographer was hanging out the camera car getting some great shots. We have really enjoyed it so far and look forward to the years to come. My Son the other day noticed a Ferrari I had caught up to. He paused and said" Dad its time to take this dog off the leash... This Dog wants to Run" My wife was shocked but not suprised with what he comes up with. We played a little and he exited. We were then told " Yep he is putting his little dog back on the leash" Having a BLAST!!!

Old 11-13-2018, 10:43 AM
saabin
Rennlist Member

Received 530 Likes on 352 Posts

^ Very cool.. Awesome pic, BTW. I just got back from PCA Palooza in NW Arkansas, 4 days of spiritied driving on some great roads.. Here's a pic waiting to cross the Beaver Bridge..

Old 11-13-2018, 10:19 PM
TBarrow
Racer

Originally Posted by saabin
^ Very cool.. Awesome pic, BTW. I just got back from PCA Palooza in NW Arkansas, 4 days of spiritied driving on some great roads.. Here's a pic waiting to cross the Beaver Bridge..

I also have a pic of waiting mine is just traffic.

Old 11-15-2018, 10:57 AM
MIKe30
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice pics and cool story. Your son sounds hilarious. How old is he?

And you both have awesome colored plates. Florida’s regular plates are horrendous.
Old 11-15-2018, 11:33 AM
usrodeo4
Three Wheelin'

Received 583 Likes on 326 Posts

Originally Posted by TBarrow
This is only the second time to post a pic in 13 months of owning it. It was a great day and a better cruise in the cool weather. The photographer was hanging out the camera car getting some great shots. We have really enjoyed it so far and look forward to the years to come. My Son the other day noticed a Ferrari I had caught up to. He paused and said" Dad its time to take this dog off the leash... This Dog wants to Run" My wife was shocked but not suprised with what he comes up with. We played a little and he exited. We were then told " Yep he is putting his little dog back on the leash" Having a BLAST!!!
Beautiful photo and your cab looks gorgeous in white with the black top. As for your son...just wait until he gets old enough to ask for the keys...the first thing my 20 year old does when he is home from Engineering College is say "Dad where's the keys?"

Old 11-15-2018, 11:36 AM
usrodeo4
Three Wheelin'

Received 583 Likes on 326 Posts

Originally Posted by TBarrow
I also have a pic of waiting mine is just traffic.

Love the Tag dude...that is Epic!
Old 11-15-2018, 04:03 PM
TBarrow
Racer

Originally Posted by MIKe30
Nice pics and cool story. Your son sounds hilarious. How old is he?

And you both have awesome colored plates. Florida’s regular plates are horrendous.
He is 11 and is a great kid. We do a lot of cruises togather.

Last edited by TBarrow; 11-16-2018 at 09:32 PM.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:49 PM
maverick
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Awesome color combo...very clean....cherish every moment with him....I had many years of fun with my boys doing the LSRPCA concours...they have now grown and moved away......went by so fast.....cars and life....
Old 11-21-2018, 11:27 PM
TBarrow
Racer

We have a great time togather and it seems like he was born yesterday. Saturday we were at an event and he went to sit in the car as a girl was taking pictures. He asked for the keys... That did not happen. I keep it and the H1 parked behind it on Die Hard trickle chargers that are WiFi enabled so I can monitor it from my phone.

Quick Reply: Houston 997.2 Great Cruise