Sponsored by:

IPE valvetronic exhaust for 997.1 TT reviews

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2018, 10:33 AM
Pseftis
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IPE valvetronic exhaust for 997.1 TT reviews

Planning to pick up the IPE exhaust and looking for other members with turbos that have also gone with this exhaust.
Any reviews and or vids would be appreciated (I can only find the yellow 997 for vids)
thanks!
Old 10-18-2018, 03:09 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 949 Likes on 479 Posts

Originally Posted by Pseftis
Planning to pick up the IPE exhaust and looking for other members with turbos that have also gone with this exhaust.
Any reviews and or vids would be appreciated (I can only find the yellow 997 for vids)
thanks!
Below is another video of the iPE 997 Turbo exhaust system. We sell many different performance exhaust brands and the most common reaction that we get from customers with the iPE units is that they are the best sounding out of all the options.

If you have any questions at all about the exhaust I'm here to help. We are iPE's largest dealer in the world so I will be able to take care of you with whatever you need.

Wheels Boutique // 786 249 0127 // Sales@wheelsboutique.com
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique
Largest Dealer In The World for HRE Wheels, ANRKY Wheels, Vorsteiner Wheels & Aero, Akrapovic Exhaust, & iPE Exhaust
BBS, Forgeline, & TechArt Premium Dealer
Brembo / Rotiform / KW / H&R / Novitec / Brabus / Mansory and tons more...
Old 10-20-2018, 06:31 PM
usrodeo4
Three Wheelin'

Received 583 Likes on 326 Posts

Here is what I went with...Kline decatted Inconel metallurgy exhaust...Inconel is much stronger than titanium and with reduced thickness that allows is just as light (My entire exhaust weighs 15 lbs.) and has wonderful heat retention properties. It is used in F1, NASCAR and was originally develop by U.S. Defense contractors for use in high performance jet engine turbines among other aerospace usages. It also has the added benefit of having a higher velocity for sound waves (at the speed of sound) than any exhaust metal other than titanium, which on an internal combustion engine is a good thing and also results in a rather unique sound. Or put another way, it sounds badass as hell.

Quick Reply: IPE valvetronic exhaust for 997.1 TT reviews