Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking to swap my AWE exhaust for someone with stock

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2018, 06:27 PM
Alapor
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey, congrats! My name is John and I live in Mobile, AL, so Gulf Coast. I will email you everything. For the one I just got, I went to Fedex, made out a shipping label with the guys name and info in the shipping from, my info in shipping to, and sent him the label once I paid for it vie email. This work for you? Was able to do it all online. He is shipping mine out tomorrow, 3-5 days I will have it, an hour or two it is on, and your is boxed and shipped.

Mine is setup for track and I am slowly taming it for street and daily driver use.

Now just need to address the damn clutch, which I hate. I can not believe Porsche designed it that way, but after owning 5 Porsches, nothing they do at the factory really surprises me anymore. Let's just say Porsche makes amazing cars, but they are far from perfect.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:41 PM
lliejk
Three Wheelin'

Received 389 Likes on 275 Posts

I am totally with you on the clutch. I feel like an idiot (especially in Sport mode) whenever I am in any challenging environment for starting out. Every now and then I think I have it handled and then I either stall it or buck the crap out of it. I have probably close to 2 million miles on standard transmissions and this one just drives me batty. I have the GT2 slave, just need a bracket and a couple of other items to start that job.

Cool with the shipping I can do the same thing for you since I have a Fed Ex account with the company I work for. That way you don't have to lay out any cash for it. Just let me know when you are ready.

And thanks again,

Ed
Old 08-20-2018, 07:13 PM
Alapor
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Works for me, I sent you an email. Agree 1000% on clutch. I think on of the best things about Porsche is the amount of aftermarket parts. If your Porsche is not the way you like it, the sky is the limit. You can make it the way you want it. Exhaust, body, engine, interior, just about everything has some aftermarket options. Or, like the Gt2 slave and master, someone tinkered with other Porsche parts to get what they wanted.

Quick Reply: Looking to swap my AWE exhaust for someone with stock