Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 01:56 PM
Staff@WORLD
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 215 Likes on 129 Posts
Default Black Titanium Lugs Bolts Now Available

You guys have been asking for it so we just produced our first run of black titanium lug bolts. We only have them in the stock length lugs so if you have spacers, I cannot accommodate you at this time. We have added a checkbox on the website if you want the black option.

This is the same technique we have been using to make the air-cooled lug nuts black for a year now. We have had zero complaints from the air-cooled owners in regards to the durability of the color. It's an expensive coating but it works extremely well on this application.

If you have been asking about the black lugs, we haver them available now. I do not have pictures available yet but they are available to order. I only have these in a limited quantity right now but do plan on adding them to our inventory now that we see how well they came out.

ORDER BLACK LUGS WITH THIS LINK- MAKE SURE TO CHECKMARK THE BLACK BOX!!!
- Akrapovic - BMC - TechArt - H&R - By Design - AMS - CSF - Kline - NGK - TiLugs - HRE - M Engineering - ID Injectors -
FULL SERVICE INSTALLATION FACILITY - STATE OF THE ART WIND TUNNEL DYNO - ECU TUNING
WORLD-MOTORSPORTS.COM

Last edited by Staff@WORLD; 06-12-2018 at 12:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Black Titanium Lugs Bolts Now Available