Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Proud owner of an 07 997TT !!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2018, 08:16 PM
welder.mark
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congratulations! I have a tip too. I love it !!! It shifts so quickly and easy.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:42 AM
tinkerbill
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ShatterPoints
My first Porsche ever. I picked it up today and I cannot get rid of the grin. Its got 55k on the ODO, the carbon package and a bunch of techart goodies. The ONLY compromise I made with myself is it is a tiptronic car. I have driven manual all my life so this is a big change, BUT I just didn't have the budget for 70k+ for a 6spd. Combined with city traffic, I am ok with an auto for now. I've owned some fast cars in the past but the speed this thing is capable of is just ridiculous.

I unfortunately do not have much info as to what mods the previous owner has done aside from the wheels. I have service records and the car passed its PPI. It might have lowering springs on it... I have no idea... and it might be tuned, there are two blue lights which blink on the dash which are not part of the instrument cluster. I'm guessing they have something to do with some engine mod ...maybe? Lastly it sounds like it has aftermarket exhaust. Not 100% on that either, I'll be taking the car to MooreSpeed in Austin when I have more time to see if they can identify any other goodies.
nice

Quick Reply: Proud owner of an 07 997TT !!