Sponsored by:

Video: Kline 2.5" w/ 200-cell vs Stock

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2018, 03:13 AM
Nate Tempest
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 69 Posts
Default Video: Kline 2.5" w/ 200-cell vs Stock

A few quick clips comparing the sound of my new Kline exhaust from Sam @ByDesign to the stock system. Apologies for the wind in the stock clip near the end; had limited time to get that as the exhaust was going on the next day, and it was tough to get decent weather and lack of traffic! Still, I think I got a reasonably useful comparison.

As others have said, and as you can hear in the video, this system is like what the stock system should have sounded like. It's not obnoxiously loud in any scenario short of WOT high RPM (and even then obviously less so than most aftermarket exhausts), although it does have a great scream to it. I really like all the awesome sounds it makes in regular driving though—not loud, but just good. Hopefully I captured some of that difference here. Now just need to find some nice tips to complement this exhaust...

Old 02-11-2018, 10:42 AM
cstyles
Rennlist Member

Received 185 Likes on 91 Posts

Sounds great dude. Replacing the OEM exhaust on our cars is absolutely required from a driving enthusiast's view (hearing?) point. The Mezger turbo motor sounds awesome & unique once opened up with an aftermarket exhaust.
Old 02-11-2018, 12:42 PM
Nate2046
Racer

Received 175 Likes on 90 Posts

Sounds killer, I’m jealous! Exactly what I’m trying to find on the used market. Unfortunately, not many folks selling!
Old 02-11-2018, 01:14 PM
SamboTT@ByDesign
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 917 Likes on 560 Posts

I’m glad you love it my friend. That’s a great representation of this exhaust upgrade thanks for posting. We can make them more aggressive from here so there’s something for everybody. The cool thing is all of the Kline exhausts have a Jekyll Hyde personality no matter what I think that’s what makes them special. Power and quality are always there!

Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - CSF - IPD Plenums - DO88 - dodsonmotorsport

310-600-1850 - sam@bydesignauto.com
Old 02-13-2018, 05:30 PM
cpt_slow
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sounds awesome!

Quick Reply: Video: Kline 2.5" w/ 200-cell vs Stock