Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Skill vs. Tire

Old 09-21-2017, 06:32 PM
RennOracle
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
^ you said very similar thing as to enrique.

it's a preference thing.

i learned tennis and got to varsity in HS in one year. from never seen tennis ever.
how did i learn it?
i read one book by borg.
he basically said, just hit the ball as hard as you possibly can, doent matter if you get it over the net or in the court. just keep hitting and one day the ball ends up in the court. wont work for everyone but worked for me.

just blabbering....
food for thought.
Mooty, could (HAVE) you write an autobiography? Not registering your story it will such a waste, it's like you figured out something that no one even imagines. Seriously, you really should just rant autobiography style and publish, with the mixed letters and weird structure!
Old 09-22-2017, 08:36 AM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 167 Likes on 100 Posts

A bit OT..
I have been using Cup 2, Trofeo R, Hoosier R7 for track days, hillclimb and time attack.. I am still 1.0-1.5 secs behind the fastest Mc Laren on slicks, so slicks it is, going forward for me.

I am forced to use 19" Pirelli DH, my question is for those in the know, will the 275/675 fit on a 9" rim? I know what the theory says (could fit but not recommended...) and read all about dimensions, but would like some real life feedback if possible. 255/650s are too short and the 275 is the only one available on 675.

I have never used Pirellis, always used Michelin slicks in the past.
Thanks for any info.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Skill vs. Tire