Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

EVO II seat test - Chicagoland

Old 11-22-2015, 03:31 PM
nwGTS
Rennlist Member

Received 343 Likes on 158 Posts
Default EVO II seat test - Chicagoland

I've been scouring the local race shops hoping one of them had an EVO II (not EVO II US) on display or in one of their shop's cars for me to just sit in to test my fitment with no such luck. So I'm pinging several forums to see if anyone in the Chicago land area has an EVO II seat I can just sit in to see how it fits. It can be any car (pcar, bimmer, Vette, etc) just need to see if I fit in it.

I imagine this thread may get buried since its so specific. So apologies ahead of time if I ping it to rise it from the depths during the off season.

Any help is appreciated.
Old 11-22-2015, 08:31 PM
YnotGT3
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check with Chicago Performance Tuning CPT.com Al is the owner
Old 11-24-2015, 09:56 PM
OpieT
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by nwGTS
I've been scouring the local race shops hoping one of them had an EVO II (not EVO II US) on display or in one of their shop's cars for me to just sit in to test my fitment with no such luck. So I'm pinging several forums to see if anyone in the Chicago land area has an EVO II seat I can just sit in to see how it fits. It can be any car (pcar, bimmer, Vette, etc) just need to see if I fit in it.

I imagine this thread may get buried since its so specific. So apologies ahead of time if I ping it to rise it from the depths during the off season.

Any help is appreciated.
Did you find a source to "sit" in? Curious...if you want to share dimensions, I can offer an opinion. 5' 9" 160lbs. Love them. I have a set of Evo II's-not-US...current car doesn't require them, have pair to sell with rails, sliders and side mounts if interested.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:48 PM
nwGTS
Rennlist Member

Received 343 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by OpieT
Did you find a source to "sit" in? Curious...if you want to share dimensions, I can offer an opinion. 5' 9" 160lbs. Love them. I have a set of Evo II's-not-US...current car doesn't require them, have pair to sell with rails, sliders and side mounts if interested.
Not yet. 6'5" 200 here. The EVO 2 is built for taller guys like me but still need to sit in it since they all fit so differently. Just need the seat.
Old 11-25-2015, 07:03 PM
Houston GT3
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default EVO II seat test - Chicagoland

Originally Posted by OpieT
I'm interested in the Evo IIs. Please PM me. Thanks
Old 11-26-2015, 03:04 PM
OpieT
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Houston GT3
I'm interested in the Evo IIs. Please PM me. Thanks
PM'd.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: EVO II seat test - Chicagoland