Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Where did all the FL RS's go?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 09:00 AM
sstjohn
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FLA997
When does Steve take delivery? First event? He's going to love that car.
It is supposed to get picked up this week but I haven't heard confirmation yet. With everything going on at Pebble Beach, it's been slower than expected. October for first event. Sebring and/or Roebling.

Originally Posted by jenk12m
Now I see why he said you only live once. Congrats on the cup steve
Thx. Really looking forward to it. Randy and I are going to take down some Enduros. GT3 car and parts sale starts when Randy and I get back from annual Montana business trip.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:00 AM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 179 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by sstjohn
It is supposed to get picked up this week but I haven't heard confirmation yet. With everything going on at Pebble Beach, it's been slower than expected. October for first event. Sebring and/or Roebling.

Thx. Really looking forward to it. Randy and I are going to take down some Enduros. GT3 car and parts sale starts when Randy and I get back from annual Montana business trip.
Congrats Steve...I didn't know you got a cup to go racing! I remember when you started out in DE and came over to my house so I could show you how to swap pads on your 997S.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:03 AM
FLA997
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by sstjohn
Hopefully Sebring...you wont miss your street car.

Quick Reply: Where did all the FL RS's go?