Old 08-23-2012, 07:46 AM
GT3DE
Drifting

Received 53 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by 997gt3north
Clarke,

What time you arriving tomorrow?
I'm coming in 6-7.
If similar let me know if you want to grab dinner or drinks?
My cell#416.294.4973 or leave message at checkin.

Paul
sounds like a plan -- hope to be there around 6pm as well. I saved your # in my phone. here is mine 703.898.2622
Old 08-23-2012, 01:05 PM
Dwane
Race Car

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
Yeah that's tempting, thanks for the offer, but I really cant. Would love to go FLATOUT at WG :-)
Heading off to Tremblant for a 3 day DE...TRACKCAR, I will drive FLATOUT in your honor.
https://rennlist.com/forums/rennspor...5-flatout.html
Old 08-24-2012, 05:48 PM
GT3DE
Drifting

Chased the Brumos driver, Andrew Davis, around today. Geezus. Traffic helped me...
Old 08-24-2012, 05:55 PM
rmag
Rennlist Member

Received 50 Likes on 18 Posts

Cant you keep your cars from breaking down!
Old 08-24-2012, 06:11 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,586 Likes on 734 Posts

What broke?
Old 08-24-2012, 06:48 PM
GT3DE
Drifting

Hose fitting leaked because clamp on wrong, drivers front fenderwell. I put clamp on correctly, added 1 gallon water, all good.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:10 AM
stujelly
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
What broke?
geeez what didn't break??? We had a major coolant line break too

and pour clarke, he worked on his car I think as much as he drove it

Had a great time, sorry I didn't get to say goodbye, but could not find you, we had to haul butt back to chicago tonight

Grandy, clarke and sly good people, good times, and they also got to meet the honey badger....
Old 08-27-2012, 12:32 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Missed out on a great weekend I am sure.
Clarke is pretty handy and does not give up easy :-)
Sly keeps bringing beer and brightens up the scenery.

Sucks. 4 Porsches and only one there to repair!

Honey badger??
How did Grady/Red bear do?
Old 08-27-2012, 09:30 AM
jenk12m
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Andrew davis is a great guy. I had him as a coach once before. What car was he driving? Where are the videos?
Old 08-27-2012, 10:07 AM
Minoclan
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
My all-time favorite track!!!
Mine too. I really need a coach for that track. HINT HINT
Old 08-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,402 Likes on 748 Posts

Originally Posted by Minoclan
Mine too. I really need a coach for that track. HINT HINT
ANY TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2012, 10:15 AM
GT3DE
Drifting

Originally Posted by jenk12m
Andrew davis is a great guy. I had him as a coach once before. What car was he driving? Where are the videos?
Grady has the video. Davis is driving a grey RS and passes Grady. When I look in my mirror I don't see Grady's white RS but a grey RS, I think "****, must be one of the pros behind me, motherf'er." So I just pull offline with hand out the window. I jump behind and put the hammer down. I think I pushed the floor board in a inch trying to get more throttle. I was 1 car off him in t1 and by the bus stop he was 10 cars ahead -- an I was flat footed from 1 all the way to the bus stop -- WTF?!?!?!?!. But the traffic kept stalling him so I would catch up and then same thing would happen. Davis would hardly brake and then was on the gas so far before the apex, it was unreal.

Sly & I had a great time with Grady and family, Paul and all of Stujelly's RS buddies (5 or 6 of them) at WGI. The event was typical PCA style - short sessions, nanny handling of participants, traffic, slow-to-give-passing-signals, all the usual PCA bull****. Still, being at WGI with cool people in cool cars (RS's) made the weekend great.

Paul's car needed brake pads and when he changed them the bolt stripped (typical Porsche). So his car was done. And then became the parts donation car for Grady whose car needed the little round pucks inside the caliper. My car kept having issues with those clips on the radiator hoses in the front fender well. Sometimes dripping, sometimes dumping coolant. Grady took my car out and came back and said it was was too loose. I am think "come on, its not that loose, just the front sway bar on full soft." Then I noticed the clamp leaking again - lol. Car was not loose at all - Grady was driving in cooolant!!!!
Old 08-27-2012, 10:21 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,402 Likes on 748 Posts

Andrew is a fantastic driver, as well as a great guy & great coach.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:32 AM
GT3DE
Drifting

in case you were wondering: 2:05's
Old 08-27-2012, 11:19 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GT3DE
Grady has the video. Davis is driving a grey RS and passes Grady. When I look in my mirror I don't see Grady's white RS but a grey RS, I think "****, must be one of the pros behind me, motherf'er." So I just pull offline with hand out the window. I jump behind and put the hammer down. I think I pushed the floor board in a inch trying to get more throttle. I was 1 car off him in t1 and by the bus stop he was 10 cars ahead -- an I was flat footed from 1 all the way to the bus stop -- WTF?!?!?!?!. But the traffic kept stalling him so I would catch up and then same thing would happen. Davis would hardly brake and then was on the gas so far before the apex, it was unreal.

Sly & I had a great time with Grady and family, Paul and all of Stujelly's RS buddies (5 or 6 of them) at WGI. The event was typical PCA style - short sessions, nanny handling of participants, traffic, slow-to-give-passing-signals, all the usual PCA bull****. Still, being at WGI with cool people in cool cars (RS's) made the weekend great.

Paul's car needed brake pads and when he changed them the bolt stripped (typical Porsche). So his car was done. And then became the parts donation car for Grady whose car needed the little round pucks inside the caliper. My car kept having issues with those clips on the radiator hoses in the front fender well. Sometimes dripping, sometimes dumping coolant. Grady took my car out and came back and said it was was too loose. I am think "come on, its not that loose, just the front sway bar on full soft." Then I noticed the clamp leaking again - lol. Car was not loose at all - Grady was driving in cooolant!!!!
LOL Clarke you need some coaching if you can't keep up with other cars while foot to the floor Stujelly has quite the possy count and with Grady's family in tow it must have been an awesome weekend on an awesome track. PCA is tightly run, but hey, it could have been the BMW club..

Too bad about the cars, stripping bolt sucks, I drove to VIR once to have my rear caliper come off in my first session I have had studs only ever since. What happened to Grady's brake puck? Doesn't he have the retaining clips?

Lol for the suicidals driving around with leaking radiators, I know how that feels..

Originally Posted by GT3DE
in case you were wondering: 2:05's
Not bad!

Quick Reply: Roll call: Watkins Glen Aug 24-26 PCA Northeast DE