Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Sunday Lake Maggiore siting

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 01:46 PM
pdxjim
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Sunday Lake Maggiore siting

OK, I have to admit before going on this trip to Italy, I passed on a black 997 GT3. That is the only reason I have been posing! So driving south to Stresa from Locarno (in my Ford Focus wagon-I was doing a steady 150-160KPH yesterday on the A-1, in the wet no less) I got to see an Orange GT3-RS with a pretty lady at the wheel heading north. There was a gentleman in the passenger seat and was wondering if he/she is a participant on this forum? After seeing the hee-haws about someone with navigation on their GT3, I think it would come in quite handy if one is using his/her "track car" for driving about the EU. I got a Garmin with a north europe chip in it before the trip and it comes in quite handy! I must say, the Italians know how to drive and one has to be doing something pretty stupid to be pulled over. Chatted with a couple from New Zealand at breakfast and he pointed out he had been pulled over and told he was driving too slow in the particular lane he was in! ciao! Back to PDX in two days :-(
Old 06-03-2007, 02:36 PM
pdxjim
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

oops! should have been "sighting"!

Quick Reply: Sunday Lake Maggiore siting