Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

My New 997.2 RS

Old 05-06-2019, 05:31 PM
DM1
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NA430GTS View Post
First mod completed. Removed "PORSCHE" across the top windshield.
I had that sticker on the window so I can distinguish my car from others in Pictures while still keeping it looking all stock.
Old 05-06-2019, 07:19 PM
Runner
User

Congratulations on the purchase. I love everything about it, color, graphics and wheels. About 5 years ago the owner of LA Dismantlers took a perfect example just as yours and sold it for parts. He dismantled it and left the carcass in the yard for many years. Really sad, but I purchased the motor for $35,000.
Old 05-06-2019, 07:40 PM
cajerseyboy
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Runner
Congratulations on the purchase. I love everything about it, color, graphics and wheels. About 5 years ago the owner of LA Dismantlers took a perfect example just as yours and sold it for parts. He dismantled it and left the carcass in the yard for many years. Really sad, but I purchased the motor for $35,000.
Great price for the motor. Does he have a front bumper? Mine has some bumper plugs from a past license plate that I may need to swap out at some point. I got a auto body quote of 2k to fix 😬. Not a price I want to go with for a plug and repaint job. Not to mention the PPF replacement which would be xtra.
Old 05-06-2019, 07:41 PM
cajerseyboy
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DM1
I had that sticker on the window so I can distinguish my car from others in Pictures while still keeping it looking all stock.
That makes sense. I went back and forth on it and landed on removing the front windshield graphics and leaving the wing. Looks awesome both ways just personal pref

Last edited by cajerseyboy; 05-06-2019 at 11:39 PM.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:56 PM
Runner
User

I'm afraid the bumpers were the first to go along with the motor. What was left was sold to a person in Texas.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: