Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

PASM connectors and automatic LIFT???

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2019, 10:25 AM
bovien
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default PASM connectors and automatic LIFT???

I have just replaced my .2 PASM dampers with new. Taking a slow ride around the block, my axel lift system kept lifting. Button responds to lower the car and raise it, but the system also raises it by itself almost immediately.
Now the small connectors from the damper; I'm guessing they are only for the PASM function? Their plugs seemed to fit in both ways. No apparent guiding pin or anything? I can't activate the dampers PASM function.

Also, I have had the battery disconnected, so I have a PASM failure at startup. This usually goes away after a short drive, which I'm not able to do due to winter and road salt here in Denmark. Could this result in activating axle lift until they 'settle'?

Lastly, I have had the axle lift system down to replace a pressure switch. However this system doesn't really have anything I can think of that would result in it activating by itself. No plugs that can be reversed, and the switchI replaced is only for sending the pressure at full lift, and that works perfectly.

Any ideas?
Old 01-21-2019, 04:57 PM
bovien
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Come on, somebody gotta know if axle lift is influenced by the PASM error after having disconnected battery 😅

Quick Reply: PASM connectors and automatic LIFT???