Notices
997 GT2/GT3 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

RSS TOP SELLER | 312 - Adjustable Rear Toe Steer Kit | Back In Stock!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 07:58 PM
RSSmike
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs up RSS TOP SELLER | 312 - Adjustable Rear Toe Steer Kit | Back In Stock!

RSS TOP SELLER | 312 - Adjustable Rear Toe Steer Kit (Fits: 986, 996, 987, 997 all) | Back In Stock!

RSS Direct Link: http://roadsportsupply.com/312-rear-...6-987-997-all/

The RSS Adjustable Rear Toe Steer Kit - designed for Porsche models that have been lowered or run aggressive alignment specs.

- Winner of Multiple Motorsport Championships (Rolex Grand-Am, FiA Rallye, and Pirelli World Challenge)
- Allows for proper alignment of rear toe angle on lowered vehicles.
- Extends tire life and minimizes suspension geometry change in the rear of vehicle by eliminating rubber bushing deflection.
- Adjustment is made at the Toe Steer Arm (Lengthening or Shortening Arm vs Rotating O.E. Eccentric Adjuster Bolt).
- Height adjustable outer arm design, allows for rear bump steer adjustment on 996-997.
- Kit improves handling and feedback. - Toe Steer Kit can be used in conjunction with O.E. Eccentric Bolts (however they become redundant and a weak link).
- RSS recommends the use of the 333 Locking Plate kit which replaces the Eccentric Bolts, and prevent the rear toe settings from getting bumped out of alignment during aggressive driving on track (taking curbs) or driving on rough roads.

AVAILABLE FOR ALL PORSCHE® 986, 996, 987 & 997 MODELS INCLUDING TURBO & GT3/GT3RS.For optional Locking Plate Kit, see our Part #333. For Front Toe/Bump Steer Kit, see our Part #370.

Last edited by RSSmike; 09-20-2019 at 03:05 PM.
Old 10-30-2018, 06:39 PM
doc_porsche
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Highly rec. these guys. Ask me how I know...... NO AFFILIATION.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:22 PM
HarmonyJim
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 45 Posts

I have these as part of my RSS Tarmac Series kit, and they are worth the cost. All told, it was nearly $3200 (including semi-solid motor mounts) plus another $1000 to install the entire Tarmac Series kit (Porsche dealer), but it was the best money spent yet. Surprisingly, the ride actually became more compliant, and I am thinking it has to do with the lack of binding by the rubber bushings that have now been eliminated. An increase in steering precision and 'tightness' also were noticeable (to me and the Porsche Master Tech). These are worth considering.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:34 PM
RSSmike
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by doc_porsche
Highly rec. these guys. Ask me how I know...... NO AFFILIATION.
Thanks Doc_porsche

Originally Posted by HarmonyJim
I have these as part of my RSS Tarmac Series kit, and they are worth the cost. All told, it was nearly $3200 (including semi-solid motor mounts) plus another $1000 to install the entire Tarmac Series kit (Porsche dealer), but it was the best money spent yet. Surprisingly, the ride actually became more compliant, and I am thinking it has to do with the lack of binding by the rubber bushings that have now been eliminated. An increase in steering precision and 'tightness' also were noticeable (to me and the Porsche Master Tech). These are worth considering.
Appreciate the product feedback HarmonyJim!
Old 09-20-2019, 03:05 PM
RSSmike
Former Vendor

RSS TOP SELLER 312 - Adjustable Rear Toe Steer Kit (Fits: 986, 996, 987, 997 all) Back In Stock!

RSS Direct Link: http://roadsportsupply.com/312-rear-...6-987-997-all/

The RSS Adjustable Rear Toe Steer Kit - designed for Porsche models that have been lowered or run aggressive alignment specs.

- Winner of Multiple Motorsport Championships (Rolex Grand-Am, FiA Rallye, and Pirelli World Challenge)
- Allows for proper alignment of rear toe angle on lowered vehicles.
- Extends tire life and minimizes suspension geometry change in the rear of vehicle by eliminating rubber bushing deflection.
- Adjustment is made at the Toe Steer Arm (Lengthening or Shortening Arm vs Rotating O.E. Eccentric Adjuster Bolt).
- Height adjustable outer arm design, allows for rear bump steer adjustment on 996-997.
- Kit improves handling and feedback. - Toe Steer Kit can be used in conjunction with O.E. Eccentric Bolts (however they become redundant and a weak link).
- RSS recommends the use of the 333 Locking Plate kit which replaces the Eccentric Bolts, and prevent the rear toe settings from getting bumped out of alignment during aggressive driving on track (taking curbs) or driving on rough roads.

AVAILABLE FOR ALL PORSCHE® 986, 996, 987 & 997 MODELS INCLUDING TURBO & GT3/GT3RS.For optional Locking Plate Kit, see our Part #333. For Front Toe/Bump Steer Kit, see our Part #370.

Quick Reply: RSS TOP SELLER | 312 - Adjustable Rear Toe Steer Kit | Back In Stock!