Notices
997 GT2/GT3 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

HRE Presents | HRE Performance Wheels 40th Year Anniversary - Come Celebrate!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2018, 03:42 PM
HRE_Jurrian
Former Vendor

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
Default HRE Presents | HRE Performance Wheels 40th Year Anniversary - Come Celebrate!

2018 marks 40 Years of HRE! To commemorate, we’ll be sharing some choice content from our past throughout the rest of 2018. If you have any old HRE stories, photos or video you’d like to contribute, please email it to JurrianT@hrewheels.com (send as a link, if content is too large), and include your contact information.

As a bonus, we’ll be sending prizes out for older content… older = better!

I'll start with a Renault 5 Turbo 2 which you don't see every day!

If you have any old HRE stories, photos or videos you would like to contribute, we'd love to see it!
Old 03-27-2018, 08:11 PM
HRE_Jurrian
Former Vendor

Turning back time, look at these old school advertisements from back in the day.

If you've got an old set of HRE wheels that you'd like to post a few photos of, please feel free!
Old 03-29-2018, 09:56 PM
RSRanger
Three Wheelin'

Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
Talking

WOW! Major flashback.
The red/yellow 911 was my race car back in the 90's. Noticed the trailer behind the 2nd pic K&M racing (ketchup & mustard :-) ).
First pic was the SCCA's first event at the newly finished Homestead Motorsport Speedway. Fond memories. Had four sets of those HRE wheels.
No more race cars for me. Living in the Florida Keys and boating, snorkeling and fishing are the first priorities.
Time for the old warhorse to go out to pasture.

All the best,
Ranger
Old 03-30-2018, 11:56 AM
HRE_Jurrian
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RSRanger
WOW! Major flashback.
The red/yellow 911 was my race car back in the 90's. Noticed the trailer behind the 2nd pic K&M racing (ketchup & mustard :-) ).
First pic was the SCCA's first event at the newly finished Homestead Motorsport Speedway. Fond memories. Had four sets of those HRE wheels.
No more race cars for me. Living in the Florida Keys and boating, snorkeling and fishing are the first priorities.
Time for the old warhorse to go out to pasture.

All the best,
Ranger
That's awesome Ranger! Your 911 was certainly a beauty!

Quick Reply: HRE Presents | HRE Performance Wheels 40th Year Anniversary - Come Celebrate!