Sponsored by:

Video series from dealer tech perspective

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 01:35 PM
Ryan Case
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First video is live!

Last edited by Ryan Case; 07-26-2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:43 PM
nwGTS
Rennlist Member

Received 343 Likes on 158 Posts

Wait... this is Loeber!!!?!?! You guys are great. I see you said you are moving 'downtown'. Does that mean you're moving form your current location in Lincolnwood?

So what I came to originally post before I saw that nugget was that YouTube is a different medium than live TV. Users can pause and scan very easily. So jump edits and quick cuts are best in order to prevent 'dead' time and keep videos short and to the point. i.e. "here are the tools we will use today" Cut to the labeled tools and only show them for 2-3 seconds. The user can pause on that image for as long as they want. You don't need to show it for 10-20 seconds. Youtuber Chris Fix is a MASTER at this and one of the reasons he has almost 2.5MM subs: https://www.youtube.com/user/PaintballOO7

I've subd this channel. Can't wait to see what's next!

Edit: Just saw the end of the video addy 1100 N Clark. I can see that addy from my condo. *heavy breathing* This is amazing. I cannot wait for the Grand Opening!!!

Edit Edit: Saw you posted your IG handles earlier. You can add them to you avatar info. See it under the post count by my avatar to the left? Here's how you find that.... User control Panel->Your Profile (on the left)->edit your details-> scroll to 'optional information'-> enter your handle in the 'IG profile' space in the 'instant messaging' box

Last edited by nwGTS; 07-26-2017 at 03:02 PM.
Old 07-26-2017, 03:14 PM
Ryan Case
Advanced

Originally Posted by nwGTS
Wait... this is Loeber!!!?!?! You guys are great. I see you said you are moving 'downtown'. Does that mean you're moving form your current location in Lincolnwood?

So what I came to originally post before I saw that nugget was that YouTube is a different medium than live TV. Users can pause and scan very easily. So jump edits and quick cuts are best in order to prevent 'dead' time and keep videos short and to the point. i.e. "here are the tools we will use today" Cut to the labeled tools and only show them for 2-3 seconds. The user can pause on that image for as long as they want. You don't need to show it for 10-20 seconds. Youtuber Chris Fix is a MASTER at this and one of the reasons he has almost 2.5MM subs: https://www.youtube.com/user/PaintballOO7

I've subd this channel. Can't wait to see what's next!

Edit: Just saw the end of the video addy 1100 N Clark. I can see that addy from my condo. *heavy breathing* This is amazing. I cannot wait for the Grand Opening!!!

Edit Edit: Saw you posted your IG handles earlier. You can add them to you avatar info. See it under the post count by my avatar to the left? Here's how you find that.... User control Panel->Your Profile (on the left)->edit your details-> scroll to 'optional information'-> enter your handle in the 'IG profile' space in the 'instant messaging' box
Yes! Thank you! The Lincolnwood location will remain open for service. We are expanding to downtown. I am very exited for it myself as I will probably be going to the new dealership. Thanks man I appreciate it 😊
Old 07-26-2017, 07:01 PM
nwGTS
Rennlist Member

Received 343 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan Case
Yes! Thank you! The Lincolnwood location will remain open for service. We are expanding to downtown. I am very exited for it myself as I will probably be going to the new dealership. Thanks man I appreciate it 😊
Will downtown have Porsche service too or just showroom and sales?
Old 07-26-2017, 07:31 PM
Ryan Case
Advanced

Originally Posted by nwGTS
Will downtown have Porsche service too or just showroom and sales?
Sales, showroom, and service will be available. It's supposed to be the largest Porsche dealer in any city in the world
Old 07-26-2017, 11:30 PM
BlazinPond
Rennlist Member

Received 260 Likes on 164 Posts

Great start!
Old 07-27-2017, 12:34 AM
msingh5649
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Loeber

Originally Posted by Ryan Case

Hey great effort. Especially interesting to me as Loeber was one of the local dealer that some have recommended, although I have been a bit skittish to pull the trigger and go there.

Best of luck, and keep the videos coming.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:11 AM
Ryan Case
Advanced

Originally Posted by BlazinPond
Great start!
Thank you!
Originally Posted by msingh5649
Hey great effort. Especially interesting to me as Loeber was one of the local dealer that some have recommended, although I have been a bit skittish to pull the trigger and go there.

Best of luck, and keep the videos coming.
Great, well I hope you decide to come by.

Quick Reply: Video series from dealer tech perspective