Sponsored by:

Feedback from ppl who came from e9x M3

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 07:41 AM
josserman
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jdgamble
I got like 2-3 bjs/week in my M3. I'm probably averaging about 4-5/week in my 911. For what it's worth.
That's a solid upgrade! Even w my slight tints the m3 is easy to see inside of, and I'm always getting a slew of different looks for cars in other lanes when a girls taking care of business. Does it help that the car is so much smaller and lower, I'd think it's a bit harder to see inside of?
Old 05-01-2017, 08:09 AM
Quadcammer
Race Director

Received 1,370 Likes on 793 Posts

Wow, the number of absolutely pathetic statements made in this thread is impressive. some of you guys need to stop worrying about finding girlfriends and more about not being complete tools.

Lets be clear, if you are concerned whether women like your car, you are pathetic
Old 05-01-2017, 09:04 AM
josserman
Instructor

I think most of this is ppl being comical.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:23 AM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

Received 903 Likes on 532 Posts

I got like 2-3 bjs/week in my M3. I'm probably averaging about 4-5/week in my 911. For what it's worth.
Finally a scientific, objective post about the relative merits of both cars. The answer is in. Get a 911 and don't look back.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:30 AM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Quadcammer
Wow, the number of absolutely pathetic statements made in this thread is impressive. some of you guys need to stop worrying about finding girlfriends and more about not being complete tools.

Lets be clear, if you are concerned whether women like your car, you are pathetic
Lol, spoken by the guy with nearly 12,000 post on a single internet forum. Think about that one for a moment.

Fact is, everything men do deep down inside instinctually has something to do with attracting women. That is of course unless women ain't your thang and then you wouldn't understand like this person . . . who could also be a women who hates men.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:24 AM
Quadcammer
Race Director

Originally Posted by Doug H
Lol, spoken by the guy with nearly 12,000 post on a single internet forum. Think about that one for a moment.

Fact is, everything men do deep down inside instinctually has something to do with attracting women. That is of course unless women ain't your thang and then you wouldn't understand like this person . . . who could also be a women who hates men.
Nothing to think about. Over 11 years or so, thats roughly 4 posts per day at maybe 30 seconds per post.

ah yes, retreating back to calling anyone who doesn't agree with your asinine belief that we have not evolved beyond the pre-historic age gay. Maybe try thinking with your other head for a minute.

Be honest, you are probably 13 or so, right?
Old 05-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Quadcammer

Be honest, you are probably 13 or so, right?
I wish . . . What a joy life has been and going back to high school and dating high school girls again. Um yeah! Lol, I drove a 911 SC in high school in the 80s and can certainly testify as to jdgmable's theory.

Alas, not sure I would go back. Got the love of my life who is one of the most beautiful women on the planet inside and out and I love, love, love my life even though getting old sucks. Now if I can only shake this damn pneumonia I picked up traveling and get out of bed and back to my life . . .

You're just a sour pus that apparently feels an innate need to put others down to feel better about yourself . . . No wonder you spend so much time on forums.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Para82
Race Car

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

This is probably the most entertaining thread in the 997 section right now lol

911 SC in high school! Bet that was nice.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Alexandrius
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quadcammer is known as this forums oscar the grouch.

Hes usually right but still a bastard lol!
Old 05-01-2017, 11:13 AM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Alexandrius
Quadcammer is known as this forums oscar the grouch.

Hes usually right but still a bastard lol!
That's okay. I am usually always wrong, but think I am right.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:17 AM
jdgamble
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts

I was poking fun at this thread. At one point I thought about the impact my cars had on women... now I have a wife and 3 kids so I couldn't care less.

To each his own.

I feel a little dirty tho.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:17 AM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Para82

911 SC in high school! Bet that was nice.
I can say it definitely didn't suc . . .
Old 05-01-2017, 11:19 AM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

I was poking fun at this thread. At one point I thought about the impact my cars had on women... now I have a wife and 3 kids so I couldn't care less.

To each his own.

You should. I got 3 kids also (21, 20 and 5). I should feel ashamed . . ., but for some reason I don't.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:20 AM
josserman
Instructor

To each his own.

Been there done that, but after the ****'s divorce lawyer had my race car appraised it changed things big time. Luckily it's worth absolutely crap compared to what all the financials show I spent on it, so at least that's a good slap in her face. ...Nope, not bitter at all lol. Actually VERY VERY happy to be single again and dating.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:19 PM
Quadcammer
Race Director

Originally Posted by Doug H
I wish . . . What a joy life has been and going back to high school and dating high school girls again. Um yeah! Lol, I drove a 911 SC in high school in the 80s and can certainly testify as to jdgmable's theory.

Alas, not sure I would go back. Got the love of my life who is one of the most beautiful women on the planet inside and out and I love, love, love my life even though getting old sucks. Now if I can only shake this damn pneumonia I picked up traveling and get out of bed and back to my life . . .

You're just a sour pus that apparently feels an innate need to put others down to feel better about yourself . . . No wonder you spend so much time on forums.
You are a disturbed individual.

Good luck to you.

Quick Reply: Feedback from ppl who came from e9x M3