Sponsored by:

Zunsport Mesh Grille Inserts-Fitment

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 04:29 PM
tdporsche911
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sneaky Pete
Mine have been on the shelf in my garage for a few months now. Have you all found it easy to install?
I am only doing the center grille from Zunsport because I have not found a way to attach a center grille without taking off the bumper. I did the two side grilles with the "under $20 " Diy that I found on youtube. I believe that the guy who made the video is a rennlist member. anyway, imo, I think the diy is the better way to go for the side grilles as the mesh looks better behind the grilles and is so much cheaper to do. I think I spent about $8 and here is a pic of my result.
Attached Images  
Old 01-16-2017, 04:37 PM
fbfisher
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Very easy to install. Had them on my GTS.
Old 01-16-2017, 07:46 PM
usafakid09
Advanced

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by tdporsche911
Thanks for getting back to me. That information definitely helps. that looks like you ordered the grille "set". I only want the center grille (zpr32505b). this is what I ordered.. it looks like the center grille in the set you ordered is zpr32505b so I must have the right one. thanks again. was there any drilling involved in the center or just clips?
I just did a test fit to make sure they were the correct parts. I don't recall any drilling in the installation instructions however. I'll look back at my instructions when I head by storage later this week.
Old 01-17-2017, 02:40 PM
Cbst09
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tdporsche911
I am only doing the center grille from Zunsport because I have not found a way to attach a center grille without taking off the bumper. I did the two side grilles with the "under $20 " Diy that I found on youtube. I believe that the guy who made the video is a rennlist member. anyway, imo, I think the diy is the better way to go for the side grilles as the mesh looks better behind the grilles and is so much cheaper to do. I think I spent about $8 and here is a pic of my result.
Looks great!
Old 01-17-2017, 02:57 PM
tdporsche911
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cbst09
Looks great!
Thanks.!! the best part is, if they get banged up by rocks or debris, I can just take them out and make new ones for another $8.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:27 PM
rawkkrawler
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bringing this thread back to life, sorry. So as a DIY guy, i sourced some mesh and installed them from behind while the bumper was off. Looked great until i realized that i created a clearance issue with the rubber ductwork for the radiators. The ductwork fits into the trim pieces themselves. So I'm curious from those that mounted them from behind, how did you do this? I'll assume they were trim to fit exactly in a way that the ductwork still found its home.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Zunsport Mesh Grille Inserts-Fitment