Sponsored by:

FS: 997 Bilstein PASM coilover set and Tarret rear toe control arms

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 09:17 PM
Saaboteur
Burning Brakes

Received 96 Likes on 60 Posts
Default FS: 997 Bilstein PASM coilover set and Tarret rear toe control arms

Up for sale is a USED set of Bilstein Damptronic coilovers for 997 AWD models (with some new components) and a NEW set of Tarret Engineering rear toe control arms.

The coilovers are used. I bought them off a local-ish kijiji seller, a shop in Calgary, Alberta (I’m in Edmonton) and they indicated there were 3-4,000 km mileage on them when removed from a customer car. That is not verified. They did not include the adjustment wrenches nor the additional arms, so I bought those separately, and they are new, never used. I think I spent about C$200 on these new pieces.

I also bought a set of roller bearings, after some discussion with Petz914, as he indicated a spring binding issue with these coilovers when turning. These roller bearings will alleviate that binding. Again, these are new. They are cheap on eBay, but if you buy what I have for sale, then you won't have to get these either.

I also have a set of Tarett Engineering adjustable rear toe control arms, with boots and locking plate kit – these are also new, never mounted. The arms new are US$395, the boot kit another US$17.50 and the locking plate kit US$95.

Decided not to install everything as I think I will just get the DSC box and see how I like that, and if I want to lower it some, then I will just get springs. I like the ride quality as it is, and don't want to ruin it. I must be getting old, but I don't track the car and there are no canyons to carve around here.

Photos of everything here, PM me if you'd like more:

Asking US$1,700 for everything and prefer to sell the package.

I'll separate the coilovers, the new arms, wrenches and the roller bearings for $1,500; and the Tarret arms, boots and lock kit for $300. I prefer not to split up the parts any further than that. I'd also prefer to split the Tarret stuff only if there's a buyer for the coilovers first.

All prices PLUS shipping and a contribution to PayPal’s fees. Buyer will be responsible for any import duties. First person to reach a deal with me in private messages and to come up with payment will get the parts.

Any questions, please PM.

Last edited by Saaboteur; 08-19-2016 at 08:41 PM.
Old 08-19-2016, 06:20 AM
drockzcity
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

PM sent
Old 08-24-2016, 06:47 PM
Saaboteur
Burning Brakes

Bump. Coilovers sold, Tarret pieces available.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:02 PM
IzzyCab
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

PM sent on the Tarrett pices
Old 09-15-2016, 09:30 PM
Saaboteur
Burning Brakes

Bump again. Coilovers sold, only the Tarret pieces are still available.
Old 09-22-2016, 03:47 PM
Saaboteur
Burning Brakes

All items sold now, thanks.

Quick Reply: FS: 997 Bilstein PASM coilover set and Tarret rear toe control arms